Traffic Light Controller
Basic Level Skills: Not specified Tue Aug 07 2007, 09:21 PM
- Author email
- [email protected]
- Author website
A simple traffic light controller project using AT89C2051 able to control four way traffic lights. This is just a demonstrative project.
- << Previous [Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter - Updated]
- Back to list
- [Two Line Intercom] Next >>
20 Apr 2015: 04:01 AM
Tue Oct 06 2015, 08:22 AM
HI you looking for ideas or you have solution
Fri Oct 02 2015, 03:39 PM
poojitha: projects on wireless communication between two microcontrollers
Thu Oct 01 2015, 04:38 PM
hey! i wanted to simulate my circit using proteus. i have a sugar cube relay in my circuit....but i dont know which one is that in the device libraries of the software. any help? thankyou.
Tue Sep 29 2015, 09:40 PM
@Michal, that rocket is too heavy for itself and trust is not enough unless afterburners are fed with fuel properly.
Sat Sep 26 2015, 08:19 PM
Hello, its possible to make a amateur rocket with this engine, or something simillar, which be able to flight?
Thu Sep 24 2015, 10:38 AM
Ir Switch sir.
Wed Sep 23 2015, 01:10 AM
@engr1931 which project ?
Tue Sep 22 2015, 11:57 AM
Hello sir, is it ok to use 12.000MHz oscillator in IRswitch, because the requirement written in the post is 11.059MHz. And i use PIC1018 as an Ir receiver
Mon Sep 21 2015, 04:15 PM
Hello sir, your blog is kind of helpful for us especially students. May I know do you have the coding for decimal to binary using proteus 8. My mini project is about to convert decimal to binary just like a calculator. The output is LCD. A bit confusing is the decimal to binary coding on proteus 8. pls help thanks.
Sun Sep 20 2015, 09:08 PM
Have you searched our Embedded GSM Development and GSM and CDMA Discussion forums ?
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: ajay_bhargav
Tue Sep 29 2015, 09:53 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: tabrej
Tue Sep 22 2015, 08:14 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: engr1931
Mon Sep 21 2015, 04:59 PM
- Accident alert and vehicle tracking system by: Dmmme
Mon Sep 21 2015, 02:20 PM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: samant
Sat Sep 12 2015, 03:37 PM
Tue Oct 06 2015, 01:02 PM
Fri Oct 02 2015, 03:28 PM
Sat Sep 26 2015, 01:26 AM
Fri Sep 25 2015, 10:57 AM
Wed Sep 23 2015, 08:13 PM
Wed Sep 16 2015, 04:55 AM
Mon Sep 14 2015, 03:06 PM
Fri Sep 11 2015, 06:03 AM
stepper motor connection with L293D ebooks on digital electronics Digitizing a Current Flow Application of ADC08034 pins project updates Embedded Systems Design AC motor control time is going Basic Stamp Microcontollers s-pcs function generator using AVR android bluetooth 8051 32bit math assembly hd44780 rs485 communication Digital Cellular Systems dot matrix display logic virtual server router AVRlib angular speed to linear speed