Discussion in "General help Guidance and Discussion" started by    pravin_35    Apr 8, 2010.
Thu Apr 08 2010, 12:18 pm
HI GUYS,

Here we can discuss about lab view & its resources SO guys plz share ur ideas

[ Edited Sun Apr 11 2010, 03:41 pm ]
 engr1931 like this.
Thu Apr 08 2010, 01:11 pm
Please provide an introductory tutorial on labview if possible with an example.
 shariq92 like this.
Thu Apr 08 2010, 02:07 pm
yep.! i agree wid ajay.. + some additional details..like..

1) wats d latest version available wid crack (we cant share pirated softwares here ;-)..hey..but u can share d name of version available ;-) )
2) projects 4 beginners..
Thu Apr 08 2010, 02:22 pm
hello ajay & rushi

i agree with both guys.... & i will give the small introduction on labview

What Is NI LabVIEW?
LabVIEW is a graphical programming environment used by millions of engineers and scientists to develop sophisticated measurement, test, and control systems using intuitive graphical icons and wires that resemble a flowchart. LabVIEW offers unrivaled integration with thousands of hardware devices and provides hundreds of built-in libraries for advanced analysis and data visualization – all for creating virtual instrumentation. The LabVIEW platform is scalable across multiple targets and operating systems, and, since its introduction in 1986, it has become an industry leader.

Top Features
Explore features below, watch the LabVIEW Guided Tour, or view product family information

Faster Programming
Multiple Targets and OSs
Multicore Programming
Hardware Integration
Multiple Programming Approaches
Support and Services
Advanced Analysis
Data Display and User Interfaces
Community
Faster ProgrammingGraphical Programming
Program with drag-and-drop, graphical function blocks instead of writing lines of text

Dataflow Representation
Easily develop, maintain, and understand code with an intuitive flowchart representation
Hardware Integration with LabVIEWBack to Top
I/O and Communication
Connect to any instrument or sensor with built-in libraries and thousands of instrument drivers

Plug-and-Play Hardware
Seamlessly integrate NI plug-and-play devices for USB, PCI, PXI, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, GPIB, and more
Advanced Built-In Analysis and Signal ProcessingBack to Top
Built-In Analysis
Access thousands of engineering-specific functions such as frequency analysis, curve fitting, and more

Inline Signal Processing
Interact with measurements and perform inline analysis in real time on acquired signals
Multiple Targets and OSsBack to Top
Desktop and Real-Time OSs
Develop and reuse code on Windows, Mac, Linux, and real-time OSs such as VxWorks

FPGAs and Microprocessors
Target various embedded architectures, including ARM microcontrollers and FPGAs, with the same graphical approach
Multiple Programming Approaches Back to Top
Code Reuse
Integrate text-based code and DLLs or easily incorporate native and third-party .m files

Various Design Patterns
Incorporate additional models of computation such as dynamic simulation diagrams and statecharts
Data Display and User InterfacesBack to Top
Built-In Controls
Interact with data using hundreds of drag-and-drop controls, graphs, and 3D visualization tools

Custom Controls
Easily customize the position, size, and color of built-in controls or create your own in seconds
Multicore ProgrammingBack to Top
Automatic Multithreading
Handle large data sets and complex algorithms faster because LabVIEW inherently runs on multiple threads

Execution Highlighting
Easily optimize code for parallel execution using built-in debugging and visualization tools
Software Services, Training, and SupportBack to Top
Software Maintenance and Support
Receive software upgrades, access world-class support, and view on-demand training resources

Training and Certification
Improve and validate LabVIEW skills with an extensive training and certification program
File Sharing and Collaboration with LabVIEW Users WorldwideBack to Top
Forums and File Sharing
Collaborate with more than 110,000 active online LabVIEW users to get the technical content you need

Support Network
Tap into a worldwide community of LabVIEW user groups, product partners, and integrators

engr1931 like this.
Thu Apr 08 2010, 02:25 pm
hi guys ,

please find the following link for tutorials & videos of introductory of labview

http://www.ni.com/labview/optin/whatis/

http://zone.ni.com/wv/app/doc/p/id/wv-1344
Thu Apr 08 2010, 04:38 pm
thanx 4 d info.. ..though u 4got to mention d latest cracked version available..

ll checkout d videos n let u know..
Thu Apr 08 2010, 05:30 pm
hi rushi,

The latest version is lab view 9.0 which evaluation is available in national instruments site so download & check it out..

i think there is no crack for the software
Thu Apr 08 2010, 05:47 pm
@ Parvin There is always a Crack......u just have to search it......Lab View 8.5 is available on internet Fully Cracked
This forum is not for sharing illegal things so.........u have to search it of your own!!!
Thu Apr 08 2010, 05:58 pm
hi mirza,

i am using licensed version of 8.6 full development system so don wan to worry abt crack
Thu Apr 08 2010, 06:04 pm
okz i also have 8.5 full version nd u r doing a good job!!! i didnt uselabview so much i use proteus and Multisim10 but after viewing your thread i hope i will be trained enough to use it

Get Social

Information