GR-1 Based Home-made Jet engine
Power Supply Design
The most simple part - power supply as we wanted a good power supply inside the combustor, and it should be in pulses or something like which can produce a spark to burn the gas. So we chose the best, simple and cost effective thing. The coil from the scooter which gives spark to the spark plug.
so we connected a spark plug inside the combustor and coil which is powered by a 12V high DC current.
take a look at the power supply board.
so that was all...! we assembled it complete and ready for the test run.
see the test videos of our Home-made Jet Engine
Back to Main
Sat Jul 21 2018, 06:21 AM
Dibakar Bhanja Chowdhury
By using a 555 timer how can I expand the range of the mobile phone jammer? Please reply me asap
Sun May 20 2018, 10:01 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and display the number on 7 segment on intel8051 at89s52 in assembly language?
Thu May 17 2018, 06:36 AM
sir iwant to ask about controller of three phase supply by using back to back thyristor instead of triac....will u give me some guideline?
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:54 PM
IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) is not working properly. opp1 & opp2 is in problem.plz help
Fri Apr 27 2018, 08:09 PM
@kaiserslautern Post in forum
Wed Apr 25 2018, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone, using software uart is a very good idea for a second serial port. Thank you so much. I would kindly like to know how to connect this port to the PC?
Sat Apr 21 2018, 07:50 PM
This is a community site. Feel free to help anyone needing advice
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:47 AM
please help me for the configuration bits for dspic30f2010
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:45 AM
can any one using dspic30f2010.
Thu Mar 29 2018, 06:03 AM
can anybody give solar tracking in 8051 using proteus and keil to mail [email protected]
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: manjunath reddy
Tue May 08 2018, 11:45 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: jitendraksingh
Tue May 01 2018, 03:36 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Apr 19 2018, 04:39 AM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: veda
Tue Apr 17 2018, 04:34 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Jainvipul
Sat Mar 10 2018, 12:14 PM
Tue May 22 2018, 02:30 AM
Sun Apr 29 2018, 07:09 PM
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:41 PM
Sat Apr 21 2018, 03:35 PM
Fri Apr 20 2018, 02:38 PM
Sat Apr 14 2018, 12:47 AM
Wed Apr 04 2018, 07:51 PM
Mon Apr 02 2018, 06:27 AM
nokia 3310 LCD with 8051 zener Visual Basic for Electronics Engineering Applicati Atmel AVR Microcontroller Primer Programming and I c coding uart sending sms radio navigation frequency 7-Segment LED display cygwin for arm AVR Greatest of 3 numbers home automation android Building Secure Wireless Networks with 802.11 wireless sensor networks Pulse Width modulation p1 project preparing stable nano-structures sound on 8051 stepper motor control project