LCD Tutorial for interfacing with Microcontrollers
Introduction of LCD type HD44780, Pin
description and general information.
Basic information of LCD like registers,
CGRAM, CGROM, DDRAM and busy flag etc.
Information on LCD commands including list of
useful commands that are used frequently.
Full information on methods to initialize LCD in
8-bit interface and programming examples in C and assembly.
Steps to check busy flag of lcd and
alternative methods for delay.
C and assembly examples for programming LCD in 8-bit
interface and sending command and data to LCD.
Complete information on how to use CGRAM of
LCD and to create user defined patterns.
Learn to use LCD in 4-bit Mode, circuit
diagram with lot of infromation.
Programming example for microcontroller to
communicate with LCD in 4-bit mode.
Bookmark This tutorialPlease Bookmark my website for more tutorials.
Link to this tutorial: LCD Interfacing tutorial
Share it! Like it!
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- Digital Lock Using AT89C2051 with LCD and Keypad - Assembly by: Muhammad Ahmad
Thu May 05 2016, 11:50 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: A basit
Sun Apr 17 2016, 09:33 AM
- Android Controlled Robot using 8051 Microcontroller by: [email protected]
Wed Apr 13 2016, 10:52 AM
- GSM Notice Board by: sanju1234
Wed Apr 13 2016, 03:35 AM
- Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter - Updated by: YashSinghal
Mon Apr 04 2016, 02:34 PM