News 8051 Projects
- Mon Jun 21 2010, 08:22 PM
This project is a special kind of circular LED display. With the help some mechanical assembly, LED count, hardware requirement, and hence overall cost is cut to very affordable price. Also, maintenance and repairing of the display is so easy, that anyone having a little electronics knowledge, can take care of this. All the synchronizing can be implemented through software.
First of its kind, made using the 20-pin 8051 series microcontroller, this project use the principle of Space Multiplexing. This propeller display is mechanically scanned and displays the characters in digital format. Made from scrap it can be used anywhere and everywhere and the most amazing fact about this display is it’s crystal clear display. This display consists of just 8 bright LEDs which are rotated to show the display.
For building this project, requirement is just a small 20 pin microcontroller, a position encoder, and LEDs. This display can show the messages, which will require a whopping 525 LEDs. So hardware and cost minimization is achieved.
This project has submitted by Chincholkar Apoorv Ravindra, Joshi Sanket Satish and Gore Rigved Bhalchandra, students of Vidyaprathishthan’s College of Engineering, Baramati. I thank them for contributing to community and sharing knowledge though this wonderful project.
The download file consist of:
- Code bundle: Assembly code written for RIDE, with complete project and hex file.
- Images: Working images of project.
- Project Report: Project description and report in docx format (MS Word 2007 or more needed).
- Project Presentation: Power point presentation in pptx format (MS PowerPint 2007 or more needed).
If you have any questions or need details please make use of forum (Rickey's World Forum).
Thu Nov 21 2019, 12:30 PM
how to interface 8051 microcontroller with NRF24L01+ module
Sat Oct 12 2019, 10:23 PM
Log in.. then post your code in the 8051 forum
Sat Oct 12 2019, 10:18 AM
i am doing a countdown timer with 8051 for my project, unfortunately our professor had to take a leave of absence before he could teach us most of it.. can someone explain the .asm code of it for me?
Mon Sep 23 2019, 07:37 AM
I am doing a project for my schools wireless security system with cameras,sensors and spot lights using 8051 micro controller, could you help me out with the design and its source code.
Wed Sep 18 2019, 08:48 PM
Thank you for your time,
Mon Aug 05 2019, 07:09 PM
@Ismail ..post in forum, give details
Mon Aug 05 2019, 04:33 PM
Hello. Please I won't download
Wed Jul 24 2019, 12:47 AM
@BUSTER123 Please post in the forum
Tue Jul 23 2019, 06:13 PM
hello! newbie here. i am kind of a guy who hates using ready - made existing libraries, so this helped a lot as i was trying to control and write to a character lcd display. however, i can't figure out how to set the cursor position. for example, i want to set it to the 5th column in the first row, so position 5. so according to the table, i am sending 10000101 on the 8 data lines of the lcd (register select pulled low). the cursor does not move there however. and i cant move the cursor left or right too. is it something wrong that i am doing? thank you.
Thu Jul 11 2019, 07:55 PM
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
- GreenBeeV2 (with Project Report and PowerPoint Presentation) by: sushi360
Fri Jul 05 2019, 03:04 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 and 8051 (updated) by: DragonDad
Tue May 21 2019, 02:57 PM
Thu Dec 12 2019, 12:04 PM
Sun Dec 08 2019, 09:16 AM
Tue Dec 03 2019, 07:53 AM
Mon Nov 25 2019, 08:25 PM
Tue Nov 19 2019, 03:13 PM
Mon Nov 18 2019, 11:00 AM
Wed Nov 13 2019, 06:25 AM
Mon Nov 11 2019, 01:31 PM
digital clock alarm block diagram project on capacitive touch sensor I2C bus automatic fan control ready to rock LabVIEW for Everyone Microcontroller Programming-The Microchip PIC finding stepper motor wires bipolar stepper motor interfacing pwm sample code lpc23xx lpc2387 lpc2378 address location motorolla 68hc11 coder forum real-time DSP implementations on the C6000 family GPRS for Mobile Internet PICBASIC projects download input signal keil microvision simulation plugins keil software plugins LPC23xx digital to analog converter