News 8051 Projects
- Sun Oct 10 2010, 10:40 AM
This project is a scrolling dot matrix LED message display powered by 8051 microcontroller. The code is written in assembly to control four 8x8 dot matrix LED display segments. Message to be displayed is stored in I2C EEPROM memory which is configurable through uart. Author has provided a VB software for easy configuration of message display from your PC.
User can not only set type of meesage to be displayed on LED display, but also control scrolling speed of message. There are two gui software provided in the package one is a simple interface and second software provides advance features to user with preview of message before saving settings to board.
Project code is written in 8051 assembly language. The complete zip package includes:
1. Assembly Coding
2. Circuit Diagram
3. Font Creation program
4. Information on Dot matrix display
5. VB software code for GUI interface
6. Pictures of hardware
I really want to thank the Author Nasim Majoka (majoka) for his wonderful contribution. Also i want to thank him for providing help and guidance on forum.
Here are some demo videos of the project recorded by Majoka himself, i again want to thank him for adding Rickey's World to the video .
Incase you have any doubts or issues with the project, please make use of forum.
Sun Dec 08 2019, 04:50 PM
Take advantage of this great service today:
Thu Nov 21 2019, 12:30 PM
how to interface 8051 microcontroller with NRF24L01+ module
Sat Oct 12 2019, 10:23 PM
Log in.. then post your code in the 8051 forum
Sat Oct 12 2019, 10:18 AM
i am doing a countdown timer with 8051 for my project, unfortunately our professor had to take a leave of absence before he could teach us most of it.. can someone explain the .asm code of it for me?
Mon Sep 23 2019, 07:37 AM
I am doing a project for my schools wireless security system with cameras,sensors and spot lights using 8051 micro controller, could you help me out with the design and its source code.
Wed Sep 18 2019, 08:48 PM
Thank you for your time,
Mon Aug 05 2019, 07:09 PM
@Ismail ..post in forum, give details
Mon Aug 05 2019, 04:33 PM
Hello. Please I won't download
Wed Jul 24 2019, 12:47 AM
@BUSTER123 Please post in the forum
Tue Jul 23 2019, 06:13 PM
hello! newbie here. i am kind of a guy who hates using ready - made existing libraries, so this helped a lot as i was trying to control and write to a character lcd display. however, i can't figure out how to set the cursor position. for example, i want to set it to the 5th column in the first row, so position 5. so according to the table, i am sending 10000101 on the 8 data lines of the lcd (register select pulled low). the cursor does not move there however. and i cant move the cursor left or right too. is it something wrong that i am doing? thank you.
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
- GreenBeeV2 (with Project Report and PowerPoint Presentation) by: sushi360
Fri Jul 05 2019, 03:04 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 and 8051 (updated) by: DragonDad
Tue May 21 2019, 02:57 PM
Sun Dec 08 2019, 09:16 AM
Tue Dec 03 2019, 07:53 AM
Mon Nov 25 2019, 08:25 PM
Tue Nov 19 2019, 03:13 PM
Mon Nov 18 2019, 11:00 AM
Wed Nov 13 2019, 06:25 AM
Mon Nov 11 2019, 01:31 PM
Sun Nov 10 2019, 04:42 AM
taxas instruments bascom 8051 serial communication assembly v sync Monopole Antennas 16x2 lcd Programmable Logic Controllers 7610 AT Command Digital temperature 8051 programming in C DS1820 with PIC microcontroller Two wire interface tutorial digital signal representation writing program AVR studio The 8051 microcontroller ebook programmer parallax ping)) sensor 8051 Building Reliable Applications with the 8051 Famil 8051 forum green house project using 8051