- Sun Jan 09 2011, 10:03 PM
we already had a great start of this year with PIC Industrial and Domestic Timer project but that is not all for this year I received one more project today from students of Terna Polytechnic College. The is named as "Cellphone operated Land Rover" but i call it GSM controlled robot small and simple. well you can give name of your choice. Project is done by group of four students Gaurav A.Khadasane (gaurav.k).
In the project the robot is controlled by a mobile phone that makes a call to the mobile phone attached to the robot. In the course of a call, if any button is pressed a tone corresponding to the button pressed is heard at the other end called ‘Dual Tone Multiple frequency’ (DTMF) tone. The robot receives these tones with help of phone stacked in the robot. The received tone is processed by the microcontroller with the help of DTMF decoder ic cm8870 . This ic sends a signals to the the motor driver ic l293d which derives the motor forward, reverse…etc. Project is built using AVR microcontroller the ATmega16.
Project is a very simple and a good starter for robotics lover. Project also comes with complete project report and PCB layout which makes it even more easier for you to quickly start working. Here is a working sample of this project, I'm sure you'll be impressed with this simple idea
Download here: GSM Controlled Robot (with project report)
Fri Nov 28 2014, 06:31 AM
aoa ,, i need a project for 8051 microcontroler can some one plz give me the pdf form of this project android control robot
Fri Nov 28 2014, 06:30 AM
Thu Nov 20 2014, 06:00 PM
@Mehboob.. I don't think you can do that.
Sat Nov 15 2014, 06:41 AM
Pls can you send me code in c of PWM generation using UART/serial port in 8051.
Fri Nov 14 2014, 02:51 PM
NEED A BOOK ON MICROPROCESSOR AND INTERFACING BY D.V.HALL. RIGHT NOW, I SHALL BE VERY THANK FULL TO U....
Thu Nov 13 2014, 02:15 PM
please code hex project avr blood pressure monitor
Thu Nov 13 2014, 05:56 AM
hi mate, whats the ajay-bhargav? tell us more pls
Wed Nov 12 2014, 12:56 AM
@tmtm000.. have you been able to join ?
Wed Nov 12 2014, 12:54 AM
@Alice..become a member,then send a PM to ajay_bhargav the site owner.
Tue Nov 11 2014, 03:58 AM
Thanks a lot for your informative tutorials!
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter - Updated by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Nov 26 2014, 04:53 AM
- Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter - Updated by: mahi000
Sat Nov 22 2014, 03:34 PM
- Android Controlled Robot using 8051 Microcontroller by: vivek kumar
Sat Nov 22 2014, 02:37 PM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: ramankrishnan
Wed Nov 19 2014, 03:51 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: ajay_bhargav
Fri Nov 14 2014, 05:16 AM
Thu Nov 27 2014, 02:00 PM
Thu Nov 27 2014, 09:42 AM
Wed Nov 26 2014, 02:18 PM
Tue Nov 25 2014, 05:13 PM
Mon Nov 24 2014, 10:08 PM
Tue Nov 18 2014, 09:13 AM
Sun Nov 16 2014, 11:13 PM
Wed Nov 12 2014, 05:32 AM
extended vortex and field theory HomeRF root locus L293D H-bridge motor driver keil elektronik wireless communication microcontroller hardware peripherals reading sms from gsm modem forum posts 8051 memory organization PIC sonar 8051 based inverter circuit clamping circuit 8051 tutorials longitudinal EM waves nokia cable driver CCS PCM C Compiler rf controlled car FBUS protocol Fundamentals of Robotics