News Rickeys World News
- Sat Feb 11 2012, 07:57 AM
Me and my team, trying everything to help you all everyday and night, So that you guys are able to achieve your goals. There are many students out there who are not able to get enough help from their teachers or seniors and there are many many many people out there who are exchanging knowledge with money. But here we try to help everyone for sake of sharing our knowledge.
Since 5 years we have helped many students, hobbyists, engineers and everyone who has come to us by posting projects answering queries on forum, helping you with your own projects etc. we try our best to get you all the answers for each question you ask. There are more than 2.8 million downloads of just 8051 projects available on this website and nearly 5 million of other stuff has been download from this website which includes codes, circuits, books, notes etc. and trust me 2GB per day is download from this website.
All we want from you is to share back and share it with everyone which is our site policy. What we do is open for everyone so why to hide things.. you must learn to share your knowledge and spread it.
This is a kind request to everyone on this site which includes visitors, students, our members... if you have something to share.. Please do it.. Let everyone make use of it. Lets make this website a great place for free learning.
Please send your projects to us. our email is: contact [at] 8051projects [dot] net
Thu Oct 30 2014, 06:02 PM
This is a chat box..create a thread if you need help...but we don't do homework
Tue Oct 28 2014, 07:33 PM
hi rickey...anyone got the pgm...pls gimme now
Tue Oct 28 2014, 06:35 PM
hi vinni even i need that program. help me if you get it
Tue Oct 28 2014, 03:22 PM
1. Using a look-up table in Flash ROM and accumulator offset indexed addressing mode, write a program that acts as a timer. The timer should count from 0 to 59 seconds. After reaching 59, it should go back to 0 on the next second and continue to count up. The timer should use the seven-segment display. The look-up table should contain information on how to display the digits 0 – 9 on the seven-segment display
Tue Oct 28 2014, 03:22 PM
hello Rickey..i need this pgm very urgently
Tue Oct 28 2014, 01:42 AM
Dear sir, thanks before. i have some project urgent for my school and my project need this digital countdown timer using 7 segmen display. but your project only show ten minutes countdown, i need your help, can you show me more to change the minute or set the time manually. thank you, sorry for disturbing you.
Tue Oct 28 2014, 01:32 AM
Tue Oct 28 2014, 01:19 AM
Rickey you inspired me a lot but why i can not change the time ( minute
Sun Oct 26 2014, 02:51 AM
dear sir I m facing problem about..how to read number of incoming call in gsm 900 a. pls help how to read it in atmel avr microcontroller.
Mon Oct 20 2014, 11:22 AM
@skrishna, please post in forum so we can help you better.
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: majoka
Tue Oct 21 2014, 06:39 PM
- Microcontroller Based Home Security System by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Oct 15 2014, 06:19 PM
- Football/Soccer Substitution Board (Assembly) by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Oct 15 2014, 06:18 PM
- Microcontroller Based Home Security System by: senyora
Wed Oct 15 2014, 03:33 PM
- Football/Soccer Substitution Board (Assembly) by: akestin
Tue Oct 14 2014, 07:15 PM
Thu Oct 30 2014, 06:34 AM
Mon Oct 27 2014, 01:23 PM
Sun Oct 26 2014, 01:06 AM
Thu Oct 23 2014, 04:18 PM
Sun Oct 19 2014, 01:56 PM
Thu Oct 16 2014, 08:48 AM
Tue Oct 14 2014, 06:23 PM
Mon Oct 13 2014, 05:48 AM
Philips TV Remote codes e107 plugins Embedded Ethernet and Internet Complete ebook RF Circuit Design ebook frequency band FURL Support preparing stable nano-structures Embedded Controller Hardware Design mt9d111 connection to lpc1768 Braille system sd card keil microvision simulation plugins Embedded Systems designed digital sections ARM 7TDMI development understanding PIC bootloader Digital Cellular Systems PCB fabrication embedded internet systems tachometer