News Rickeys World News
- Sat Feb 11 2012, 07:57 AM
Me and my team, trying everything to help you all everyday and night, So that you guys are able to achieve your goals. There are many students out there who are not able to get enough help from their teachers or seniors and there are many many many people out there who are exchanging knowledge with money. But here we try to help everyone for sake of sharing our knowledge.
Since 5 years we have helped many students, hobbyists, engineers and everyone who has come to us by posting projects answering queries on forum, helping you with your own projects etc. we try our best to get you all the answers for each question you ask. There are more than 2.8 million downloads of just 8051 projects available on this website and nearly 5 million of other stuff has been download from this website which includes codes, circuits, books, notes etc. and trust me 2GB per day is download from this website.
All we want from you is to share back and share it with everyone which is our site policy. What we do is open for everyone so why to hide things.. you must learn to share your knowledge and spread it.
This is a kind request to everyone on this site which includes visitors, students, our members... if you have something to share.. Please do it.. Let everyone make use of it. Lets make this website a great place for free learning.
Please send your projects to us. our email is: contact [at] 8051projects [dot] net
Sat Aug 01 2015, 05:57 AM
i want to communitcate wifi module with android phone using pic18f4550. Any Suggestion????????
Sat Aug 01 2015, 05:56 AM
Thu Jul 30 2015, 11:41 PM
@Muhammad Aarshad build what ?
Wed Jul 29 2015, 06:42 PM
Hello I want to build it, but I don't know how can I program the micro controller. Can You send me the code of the IC? Thanks in advance My e-mail: [email protected]
Sat Jul 25 2015, 10:37 PM
What does the cross means? The ones from pin 7,8,9,10 of the LCD?
Fri Jul 24 2015, 09:53 AM
Thu Jul 23 2015, 01:42 PM
Mon Jul 20 2015, 04:38 AM
@Rohit Biradar, I am glad my tutorial helped
Thu Jul 16 2015, 06:19 PM
Thanks a lot publisher of this tutorial. Everybody tells about the nibble sending methods and the command set for 4-wire lcd interface. You are the first to tell me about the most important part that is resetting the lcd. This thing got me all day. Now I can sleep in peace. Thanks once again. Million thanks.
Thu Jul 16 2015, 12:24 PM
my project is related to control the door in dam. by keil program how can i control the same.
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Tanvir.
Tue Jul 28 2015, 12:06 PM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: erummumtaz
Thu Jul 23 2015, 10:56 PM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: ajay_bhargav
Mon Jul 20 2015, 04:51 AM
- Simple Digital Countdown Timer using 7-seg Display by: ajay_bhargav
Mon Jul 20 2015, 04:44 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: ayan pal
Thu Jul 16 2015, 07:55 PM
Fri Jul 31 2015, 02:58 AM
Wed Jul 29 2015, 05:14 AM
Fri Jul 24 2015, 07:59 AM
Thu Jul 23 2015, 10:47 PM
Thu Jul 16 2015, 03:56 PM
Mon Jul 13 2015, 01:21 PM
Sat Jul 11 2015, 04:10 AM
Fri Jul 03 2015, 08:33 AM
8051 timer Networking and Internetworking with Microcontrolle adcs WINAVR C programming 8051 ebooks stack Brain as a neural network smart card applications DS1820 interfacing rumers Designers Guide to the Cypress PSoC ebook 8051 memory organization calculate crystal oscillator load capacitance The VLSI Handbook Second Edition working of heartbeat sensor avr ebooks IR based project 7-segment countdown timer digital signal processing ICD2 tools