News Rickeys World News
- Sat Feb 11 2012, 07:57 AM
Me and my team, trying everything to help you all everyday and night, So that you guys are able to achieve your goals. There are many students out there who are not able to get enough help from their teachers or seniors and there are many many many people out there who are exchanging knowledge with money. But here we try to help everyone for sake of sharing our knowledge.
Since 5 years we have helped many students, hobbyists, engineers and everyone who has come to us by posting projects answering queries on forum, helping you with your own projects etc. we try our best to get you all the answers for each question you ask. There are more than 2.8 million downloads of just 8051 projects available on this website and nearly 5 million of other stuff has been download from this website which includes codes, circuits, books, notes etc. and trust me 2GB per day is download from this website.
All we want from you is to share back and share it with everyone which is our site policy. What we do is open for everyone so why to hide things.. you must learn to share your knowledge and spread it.
This is a kind request to everyone on this site which includes visitors, students, our members... if you have something to share.. Please do it.. Let everyone make use of it. Lets make this website a great place for free learning.
Please send your projects to us. our email is: contact [at] 8051projects [dot] net
Tue Jul 19 2016, 05:59 PM
@mhammad 64 bits is 8 bytes.
Tue Jul 19 2016, 07:56 AM
hello! i want to know how to use UART in mikroc , I want to receive 64 bits from another microcontroller and i dont know how to start my code to receive the 64 bits...any help?
Mon Jul 18 2016, 08:32 PM
@meena.. are you still having trouble ?
Sat Jul 16 2016, 10:19 AM
problem in loading email address while registering.Please help
Sun Jul 10 2016, 02:50 PM
could you please provide a sample code that controling LED using bluetooth HC-05 interfacing pic16f877a thank you!
Sun Jul 10 2016, 02:49 PM
Sat Jul 09 2016, 05:25 PM
@Santhana krishnan post in forum to discuss your problem
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:26 AM
Hi i program atmega 32 it was functiining corectly but now aref pins voltage 2.56 is droped to .85 volts also a ports input viltage also dropped so anologe inpit not funcitonig please help me to find out the problem
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:24 AM
Hi i program the atmega 32
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:24 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- PIC Industrial and Domestic Timer (Relay Controller) by: kavin_eees
Wed Jul 20 2016, 07:06 AM
- Digital Lock Using AT89C2051 with LCD and Keypad - Assembly by: Muhammad Ahmad
Thu May 05 2016, 11:50 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: A basit
Sun Apr 17 2016, 09:33 AM
- Android Controlled Robot using 8051 Microcontroller by: [email protected]
Wed Apr 13 2016, 10:52 AM
- GSM Notice Board by: sanju1234
Wed Apr 13 2016, 03:35 AM
Thu Jul 28 2016, 09:43 PM
Thu Jul 21 2016, 05:45 PM
Thu Jul 21 2016, 05:27 PM
Wed Jul 20 2016, 01:51 PM
Sat Jul 16 2016, 07:19 PM
Wed Jul 06 2016, 09:35 AM
Wed Jun 29 2016, 07:29 PM
Tue Jun 28 2016, 06:23 AM
DC motor interfacing tutorial power electronic devices ARM architecture reference manual electromagnetics 7610 AT Command How ADC works haserver setup home automation server setup firmware android robot using 8051 loader sampling period HM-R868 TM-R868 temperature stability MSP430 high-speed circuit design codevision avr c compiler mail Shift1 system for 1-wire shift registers sem