News Rickeys World News
- Sat Feb 11 2012, 02:57 AM
Me and my team, trying everything to help you all everyday and night, So that you guys are able to achieve your goals. There are many students out there who are not able to get enough help from their teachers or seniors and there are many many many people out there who are exchanging knowledge with money. But here we try to help everyone for sake of sharing our knowledge.
Since 5 years we have helped many students, hobbyists, engineers and everyone who has come to us by posting projects answering queries on forum, helping you with your own projects etc. we try our best to get you all the answers for each question you ask. There are more than 2.8 million downloads of just 8051 projects available on this website and nearly 5 million of other stuff has been download from this website which includes codes, circuits, books, notes etc. and trust me 2GB per day is download from this website.
All we want from you is to share back and share it with everyone which is our site policy. What we do is open for everyone so why to hide things.. you must learn to share your knowledge and spread it.
This is a kind request to everyone on this site which includes visitors, students, our members... if you have something to share.. Please do it.. Let everyone make use of it. Lets make this website a great place for free learning.
Please send your projects to us. our email is: contact [at] 8051projects [dot] net
Sat Sep 13 2014, 12:34 PM
jaimin1212,Pimpalkhare Create a thread for your question
Sat Sep 13 2014, 02:35 AM
i want to make self balancing robot using MPU6050 using atmega8.. please help to get data of gyro and accelerometer from this sensor through atmega8.
Thu Sep 11 2014, 09:00 AM
Hello sir, I am trying to make Wearfin project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6PVBvQf-g so can u help me in teaching how to built the program???
Thu Sep 11 2014, 02:21 AM
plz hlp me in my project
Tue Sep 09 2014, 01:19 AM
Mon Sep 08 2014, 08:14 AM
water changing in fish tank automatically using microcontoller with timer. send idea to me
Sat Sep 06 2014, 11:09 AM
Sat Sep 06 2014, 10:10 AM
plx guide me
Sat Sep 06 2014, 10:09 AM
hi i want to buy plx guie me
Sat Sep 06 2014, 03:10 AM
@Ben, Its hard to undrstand the context like this. If you can post in forum with some example code we might answer you better.
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 04:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 06:25 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Sep 17 2014, 01:02 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: breadman
Tue Sep 16 2014, 02:03 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: vikshit
Fri Sep 12 2014, 02:02 AM
- An Orcad tutorial for Schematic and PCB design by: Nabarun Ghosh
Tue Sep 09 2014, 01:18 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: ajay_bhargav
Sat Sep 06 2014, 03:13 AM
Tue Sep 30 2014, 08:42 AM
Tue Sep 30 2014, 12:18 AM
Sat Sep 27 2014, 03:39 AM
Thu Sep 25 2014, 02:39 AM
Tue Sep 23 2014, 05:04 AM
Fri Sep 19 2014, 01:08 PM
Fri Sep 19 2014, 12:45 AM
Thu Sep 18 2014, 02:28 AM
16x2 lcd Digital electronics ULN2803 motor control silicon components 8051 textbook IPv6 technology shout box debugging LCD code in keil remote control robot endurance fabrication of micromixers occurrence audio transmitter solar tracker project flying robots C keil debugger logic analyzer Transistor as Switch Complete Digital Design