- Sat Oct 13 2012, 11:35 PM
This Project "Automatic Room Light Controller with Visitor Counter using Microcontroller" is a reliable circuit that takes over the task of controlling the room lights as well us counting number of persons/visitors in the room very accurately. When somebody enters into the room then the counter is incremented by one and the light in the room will be switched ON and when any one leaves the room then the counter is decremented by one. The light will be only switched OFF until all the persons in the room go out. The total number of persons inside the room is also displayed on the seven segment displays.
The microcontroller does the above job. It receives the signals from the sensors, and this signal is operated under the control of software which is stored in ROM. Microcontroller continuously monitor the IR Sensors, When any object pass through the 555 timer generates a pulse and interrupt controller. So visitors in the room are counted up by Sensor1 and Sensor2 counts visitors going out of room. As soon as visitor count reaches 0 the room light turns off.
We already had this project in our download section but Anudeep (bobdxcool) had made it working. Thank you so much for sharing this project back.
Here is a working video of project shared by Anudeep:
You can download this project here:
Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter
Sat Aug 01 2015, 05:57 AM
i want to communitcate wifi module with android phone using pic18f4550. Any Suggestion????????
Sat Aug 01 2015, 05:56 AM
Thu Jul 30 2015, 11:41 PM
@Muhammad Aarshad build what ?
Wed Jul 29 2015, 06:42 PM
Hello I want to build it, but I don't know how can I program the micro controller. Can You send me the code of the IC? Thanks in advance My e-mail: [email protected]
Sat Jul 25 2015, 10:37 PM
What does the cross means? The ones from pin 7,8,9,10 of the LCD?
Fri Jul 24 2015, 09:53 AM
Thu Jul 23 2015, 01:42 PM
Mon Jul 20 2015, 04:38 AM
@Rohit Biradar, I am glad my tutorial helped
Thu Jul 16 2015, 06:19 PM
Thanks a lot publisher of this tutorial. Everybody tells about the nibble sending methods and the command set for 4-wire lcd interface. You are the first to tell me about the most important part that is resetting the lcd. This thing got me all day. Now I can sleep in peace. Thanks once again. Million thanks.
Thu Jul 16 2015, 12:24 PM
my project is related to control the door in dam. by keil program how can i control the same.
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Tanvir.
Tue Jul 28 2015, 12:06 PM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: erummumtaz
Thu Jul 23 2015, 10:56 PM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: ajay_bhargav
Mon Jul 20 2015, 04:51 AM
- Simple Digital Countdown Timer using 7-seg Display by: ajay_bhargav
Mon Jul 20 2015, 04:44 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: ayan pal
Thu Jul 16 2015, 07:55 PM
Fri Jul 31 2015, 02:58 AM
Wed Jul 29 2015, 05:14 AM
Fri Jul 24 2015, 07:59 AM
Thu Jul 23 2015, 10:47 PM
Thu Jul 16 2015, 03:56 PM
Mon Jul 13 2015, 01:21 PM
Sat Jul 11 2015, 04:10 AM
Fri Jul 03 2015, 08:33 AM
eCOS operating system keil software plugins upload file speech synthesizer led matrix matrix display shift register 8-bit MCU 8051 based ups laplace transform modern digital processing algorithms winavr gcc tutorial electronics tutorial library automation Labview Advanced programming autonomous underwater vehicle VLSI signal processing DS1307 with 89C51 Serial-Menu architecture Optical Incremental encoders