- Sat Oct 13 2012, 11:35 PM
This Project "Automatic Room Light Controller with Visitor Counter using Microcontroller" is a reliable circuit that takes over the task of controlling the room lights as well us counting number of persons/visitors in the room very accurately. When somebody enters into the room then the counter is incremented by one and the light in the room will be switched ON and when any one leaves the room then the counter is decremented by one. The light will be only switched OFF until all the persons in the room go out. The total number of persons inside the room is also displayed on the seven segment displays.
The microcontroller does the above job. It receives the signals from the sensors, and this signal is operated under the control of software which is stored in ROM. Microcontroller continuously monitor the IR Sensors, When any object pass through the 555 timer generates a pulse and interrupt controller. So visitors in the room are counted up by Sensor1 and Sensor2 counts visitors going out of room. As soon as visitor count reaches 0 the room light turns off.
We already had this project in our download section but Anudeep (bobdxcool) had made it working. Thank you so much for sharing this project back.
Here is a working video of project shared by Anudeep:
You can download this project here:
Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter
Mon Oct 20 2014, 11:22 AM
@skrishna, please post in forum so we can help you better.
Tue Oct 14 2014, 01:45 PM
how do i write an ALP equivalent 7segment display interfacing embedded c program (both 8051 microcontroller)
Sat Oct 11 2014, 06:41 PM
want details of seven segment LED display common cathode ( IC CD 4026)
Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:52 PM
Rickey you inspired me a lot ... I am also planing like you ...
Wed Oct 01 2014, 09:33 PM
We're back.. we had a bug, but posting is back to normal
Sat Sep 13 2014, 04:34 PM
jaimin1212,Pimpalkhare Create a thread for your question
Sat Sep 13 2014, 06:35 AM
i want to make self balancing robot using MPU6050 using atmega8.. please help to get data of gyro and accelerometer from this sensor through atmega8.
Thu Sep 11 2014, 01:00 PM
Hello sir, I am trying to make Wearfin project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6PVBvQf-g so can u help me in teaching how to built the program???
Thu Sep 11 2014, 06:21 AM
plz hlp me in my project
Tue Sep 09 2014, 05:19 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: majoka
Tue Oct 21 2014, 06:39 PM
- Microcontroller Based Home Security System by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Oct 15 2014, 06:19 PM
- Football/Soccer Substitution Board (Assembly) by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Oct 15 2014, 06:18 PM
- Microcontroller Based Home Security System by: senyora
Wed Oct 15 2014, 03:33 PM
- Football/Soccer Substitution Board (Assembly) by: akestin
Tue Oct 14 2014, 07:15 PM
Thu Oct 23 2014, 04:18 PM
Sun Oct 19 2014, 01:56 PM
Thu Oct 16 2014, 08:48 AM
Tue Oct 14 2014, 06:23 PM
Mon Oct 13 2014, 05:48 AM
Mon Oct 13 2014, 02:47 AM
Sun Oct 12 2014, 12:20 PM
Fri Oct 10 2014, 05:15 AM
programmer AVR load and store instructions stepper motor wiring nanometer range real time systems avr c programming and interfacing old forum bc547 addressing mode gsm alert system multiplexing uart nand gate rpm digital control techniques keil C tutorial PIC 12C629 behavior-based systems electronics ebook PIC 16F877 Circular Ground Planes nxp