- Sat Oct 13 2012, 11:35 PM
This Project "Automatic Room Light Controller with Visitor Counter using Microcontroller" is a reliable circuit that takes over the task of controlling the room lights as well us counting number of persons/visitors in the room very accurately. When somebody enters into the room then the counter is incremented by one and the light in the room will be switched ON and when any one leaves the room then the counter is decremented by one. The light will be only switched OFF until all the persons in the room go out. The total number of persons inside the room is also displayed on the seven segment displays.
The microcontroller does the above job. It receives the signals from the sensors, and this signal is operated under the control of software which is stored in ROM. Microcontroller continuously monitor the IR Sensors, When any object pass through the 555 timer generates a pulse and interrupt controller. So visitors in the room are counted up by Sensor1 and Sensor2 counts visitors going out of room. As soon as visitor count reaches 0 the room light turns off.
We already had this project in our download section but Anudeep (bobdxcool) had made it working. Thank you so much for sharing this project back.
Here is a working video of project shared by Anudeep:
You can download this project here:
Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter
Mon Mar 23 2015, 04:22 AM
You can only simulate simple 8051. RD2 support is not there in proteus. However there are similar atmel varient which can be used instead.
Sun Mar 22 2015, 07:24 PM
How can i Simulate microcontroller project in Proteus that uses P89V51RD2
Thu Mar 19 2015, 02:45 PM
I have tried to register on the site, but it keeps saying I've entered two different email adresses - but I haven't!
Sun Mar 15 2015, 08:25 PM
I did not get new message indication.. strange..
Sun Mar 15 2015, 08:18 PM
slight delay, my connection failed
Sun Mar 15 2015, 08:08 PM
Atleast you chat on our website if not anywhere else
Sun Mar 15 2015, 08:08 PM
Sun Mar 15 2015, 08:05 PM
Fri Mar 13 2015, 04:20 PM
Can you help me how to change the text on led display in proteus simulation?
Sat Mar 07 2015, 07:48 AM
@Shoukat, its general purpose PCB board for soldering components
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- Microcontroller Based Home Security System by: ajay_bhargav
Mon Mar 23 2015, 04:31 AM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: ajay_bhargav
Mon Mar 23 2015, 04:30 AM
- Digital Clock using DS1307 for 1x16 LCD by: ajay_bhargav
Mon Mar 23 2015, 04:28 AM
- Microcontroller Based Home Security System by: Arush
Sat Mar 21 2015, 08:56 PM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: Mohd Ashad khan
Sat Mar 21 2015, 03:31 PM
Thu Mar 26 2015, 07:27 AM
Wed Mar 25 2015, 02:35 PM
Wed Mar 25 2015, 06:27 AM
Tue Mar 24 2015, 12:40 PM
Tue Mar 24 2015, 09:26 AM
Tue Mar 24 2015, 08:22 AM
Mon Mar 23 2015, 10:07 AM
Thu Mar 19 2015, 06:33 AM
LCD basics L293D interfacing with Microcontrollers ready to rock automatic answering machine source code multiple-pole Butterworth 8051 uart based authentication system adcs embedded operating system alarm and sensor interfacing analog nokia 3310 LCD with 8051 warm welcome HA Server vb version PIC 12C675 PIC microcontroller project book Assembly and C 8051 mazidi BLDC motor connection accident alert system tc