News 8051 Projects
- Mon May 20 2013, 07:38 AM
This project is a simple GSM Based project where 20x4 LCD is used as display for Notice board and GSM modem is used for receiving and sending SMS. When a user wants to display a notice/message on the notice board, user will send sms from a verified mobile number and sms recevied is displayed on LCD. Project involves simple security feature where SMS sender's number is compared with a pre-configured number (hardcoded in source code). If sms is recevied from an unknown sender, a notification SMS is sent to pre-configured number notifying an invalid access to board.
This project is fairly simple but its main purpose is to demonstrates reading and sending SMS using GSM Modem. There are many users on forum who struggles getting SMS read working in their projects. So For them this project is a starting point.
I want to thank Kiran Gowle (kirangowle) for submitting this project. I am sure his contribution will help many others on this website. If you have any queries regarding this project, Please feel free to post in forum.
Go to download section to download this project:
GSM Notice Board
Sat Oct 12 2019, 10:23 PM
Log in.. then post your code in the 8051 forum
Sat Oct 12 2019, 10:18 AM
i am doing a countdown timer with 8051 for my project, unfortunately our professor had to take a leave of absence before he could teach us most of it.. can someone explain the .asm code of it for me?
Mon Sep 23 2019, 07:37 AM
I am doing a project for my schools wireless security system with cameras,sensors and spot lights using 8051 micro controller, could you help me out with the design and its source code.
Wed Sep 18 2019, 08:48 PM
Thank you for your time,
Mon Aug 05 2019, 07:09 PM
@Ismail ..post in forum, give details
Mon Aug 05 2019, 04:33 PM
Hello. Please I won't download
Wed Jul 24 2019, 12:47 AM
@BUSTER123 Please post in the forum
Tue Jul 23 2019, 06:13 PM
hello! newbie here. i am kind of a guy who hates using ready - made existing libraries, so this helped a lot as i was trying to control and write to a character lcd display. however, i can't figure out how to set the cursor position. for example, i want to set it to the 5th column in the first row, so position 5. so according to the table, i am sending 10000101 on the 8 data lines of the lcd (register select pulled low). the cursor does not move there however. and i cant move the cursor left or right too. is it something wrong that i am doing? thank you.
Thu Jul 11 2019, 07:55 PM
Thu Jul 11 2019, 07:44 PM
@praveen123. Can you give a link to the project ?
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
- GreenBeeV2 (with Project Report and PowerPoint Presentation) by: sushi360
Fri Jul 05 2019, 03:04 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 and 8051 (updated) by: DragonDad
Tue May 21 2019, 02:57 PM
Mon Nov 11 2019, 01:31 PM
Sun Nov 10 2019, 04:42 AM
Sat Nov 09 2019, 03:41 PM
Fri Nov 08 2019, 10:06 AM
Fri Nov 08 2019, 07:28 AM
Tue Oct 15 2019, 04:32 PM
Tue Oct 15 2019, 02:27 AM
Sat Oct 05 2019, 02:38 PM
mcr PC Based Robot ur proteus 7.8 windows assembly coding elevators shift and latch data using 1 pin of controller ptu behavioral modeling Process Engineering Design Using Visual Basic robotics uploading DS1307 interfacing with 8051 sgh analog signal thanx man The 8051 Architecture by kenith j Ayala sms ARM ebooks bit by bit