News AVR Projects
- Wed Apr 30 2014, 09:00 PM
This project demonstrates a great concept of Home automation using a Smart Home Device which can control things automatically by taking decisions based on sensor network and external events or manual control using your phone over Bluetooth or GSM. Which means if you are inside the house you can use You can control your appliances using bluetooth when outside use your GSM phone (over SMS).
This project uses AVR controller ATMega328 running Arduino firmware. There are a number of sensors connected to the controller some on GPIOs and some via Analog ports. Here is a short list of sensors:
1. Temperature Sensor (LM35)
2. PIR Sensor
3. Light Sensor (LDR)
4. GAS Sensor
Wireless modules used in this project:
1. SIM300 GSM Module (SIM900 can also be used)
2. HC-05 Bluetooth Module
There is also a provision for controlling 4 AC appliances. One LCD is also connected to show real-time status of all the sensors.
This project gives a good hands on practice on AVR controller and Arduino firmware programming. With various communication options one can get good experience on wireless communication. Further more there are endless possibilities of expanding this project. So you really need to turn your brains on and think of what more you can do with this.
Project also includes complete documentation including Synopsis, Project report and final presentation. But don't get carried away with these goodies. Learn and Build this project so it can benefit you in future
I really want to thank Gaurav Khadasane once again for submitting this wonderful project and bringing lot of things together to learn in a single project.
Go to download section to download this project: Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android
Finally the working Demo:
Sun May 20 2018, 10:01 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and display the number on 7 segment on intel8051 at89s52 in assembly language?
Sun May 20 2018, 09:56 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and diplay the number on 7 segment ?
Sun May 20 2018, 05:44 AM
Thu May 17 2018, 06:36 AM
sir iwant to ask about controller of three phase supply by using back to back thyristor instead of triac....will u give me some guideline?
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:54 PM
IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) is not working properly. opp1 & opp2 is in problem.plz help
Fri Apr 27 2018, 08:09 PM
@kaiserslautern Post in forum
Wed Apr 25 2018, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone, using software uart is a very good idea for a second serial port. Thank you so much. I would kindly like to know how to connect this port to the PC?
Sat Apr 21 2018, 07:50 PM
This is a community site. Feel free to help anyone needing advice
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:47 AM
please help me for the configuration bits for dspic30f2010
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:45 AM
can any one using dspic30f2010.
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: manjunath reddy
Tue May 08 2018, 11:45 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: jitendraksingh
Tue May 01 2018, 03:36 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Apr 19 2018, 04:39 AM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: veda
Tue Apr 17 2018, 04:34 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Jainvipul
Sat Mar 10 2018, 12:14 PM
Tue May 22 2018, 02:30 AM
Sun Apr 29 2018, 07:09 PM
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:41 PM
Sat Apr 21 2018, 03:35 PM
Fri Apr 20 2018, 02:38 PM
Sat Apr 14 2018, 12:47 AM
Wed Apr 04 2018, 07:51 PM
Mon Apr 02 2018, 06:27 AM
robotics modem support independent directory E107 FURL embedded system design DS1820 Based Temperature Controller v sync Electronic Metal Detector project LabVIEW DAQmx VIs SOC ARM architecture reference manual AVR Greatest of 3 numbers 40x4 lcd simulation proteus core css Home automation using AT89S8252 neural network and fuzzy logic proteus download free books download clock IR sensor