News PIC projects
- Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:22 AM
Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter
This project is a simple temperature meter using LM35 analog sensor connected to PIC microcontroller PIC16F676. The temprature is displayed on 3 digit 7-segment display. Project code is written in C language for CSS compiler for PIC. Here are few things that you can expect to learn from this project:
1. Using Analog port of PIC Microcontroller
2. Interfacing LM35 temperature sensor
3. Interfacing 7-segment display
4. Multiplexing multiple 7-segment display
Simple yet so much to learn in this project. If you are a starting to learn microcontrollers then this is your project. The download package also includes a proteus simulation so you can modify and test this code before building the actual hardware.
I want to thank Rakesh Suthar for submitting this project. I hope to see more learning oriented project from him.
Download Package Content:
- main.c : Project C code
- main.hex : Hex file
- schematic.PDF : Schematic file
- lm35-temp-meter.pdsprj : Proteus simulation Project file
If you have any questions or queries on this project feel free to ask in forum.
Download Here: Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter
14 May 2016: 09:34 AM
Wonderful article, very useful and well explanation. Thanks a lot for offering this unique post with us. I really enjoyed by reading your blog post.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 09:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 03:44 PM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 12:30 PM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
Thu Nov 21 2019, 02:30 PM
how to interface 8051 microcontroller with NRF24L01+ module
Sun Oct 13 2019, 12:23 AM
Log in.. then post your code in the 8051 forum
Sat Oct 12 2019, 12:18 PM
i am doing a countdown timer with 8051 for my project, unfortunately our professor had to take a leave of absence before he could teach us most of it.. can someone explain the .asm code of it for me?
Mon Sep 23 2019, 09:37 AM
I am doing a project for my schools wireless security system with cameras,sensors and spot lights using 8051 micro controller, could you help me out with the design and its source code.
Wed Sep 18 2019, 10:48 PM
Thank you for your time,
Mon Aug 05 2019, 09:09 PM
@Ismail ..post in forum, give details
Mon Aug 05 2019, 06:33 PM
Hello. Please I won't download
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 05:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
- GreenBeeV2 (with Project Report and PowerPoint Presentation) by: sushi360
Fri Jul 05 2019, 03:04 PM
Sat Jan 11 2020, 10:42 AM
Tue Jan 07 2020, 06:53 PM
Tue Jan 07 2020, 12:42 PM
Sun Dec 29 2019, 05:54 AM
Fri Dec 27 2019, 06:14 PM
Sat Dec 14 2019, 12:31 PM
Thu Dec 12 2019, 12:04 PM
Sun Dec 08 2019, 09:16 AM
schmitt trigger bascom 8051 thanx man p0 amateur robotics fbus ir obstacle sensor HomeRF uart access system LIQUID LEVEL DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEM orcad layout Mobile and Wireless Design Essentials RFID Handbook Fundamentals and Applications fatfs embedded webserver proteus simulator core css AVR register set Model-Based Signal Processing combination lock project