News PIC projects
- Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:22 AM
Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter
This project is a simple temperature meter using LM35 analog sensor connected to PIC microcontroller PIC16F676. The temprature is displayed on 3 digit 7-segment display. Project code is written in C language for CSS compiler for PIC. Here are few things that you can expect to learn from this project:
1. Using Analog port of PIC Microcontroller
2. Interfacing LM35 temperature sensor
3. Interfacing 7-segment display
4. Multiplexing multiple 7-segment display
Simple yet so much to learn in this project. If you are a starting to learn microcontrollers then this is your project. The download package also includes a proteus simulation so you can modify and test this code before building the actual hardware.
I want to thank Rakesh Suthar for submitting this project. I hope to see more learning oriented project from him.
Download Package Content:
- main.c : Project C code
- main.hex : Hex file
- schematic.PDF : Schematic file
- lm35-temp-meter.pdsprj : Proteus simulation Project file
If you have any questions or queries on this project feel free to ask in forum.
Download Here: Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter
14 May 2016: 09:34 AM
Wonderful article, very useful and well explanation. Thanks a lot for offering this unique post with us. I really enjoyed by reading your blog post.
Sun May 20 2018, 10:01 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and display the number on 7 segment on intel8051 at89s52 in assembly language?
Sun May 20 2018, 09:56 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and diplay the number on 7 segment ?
Sun May 20 2018, 05:44 AM
Thu May 17 2018, 06:36 AM
sir iwant to ask about controller of three phase supply by using back to back thyristor instead of triac....will u give me some guideline?
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:54 PM
IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) is not working properly. opp1 & opp2 is in problem.plz help
Fri Apr 27 2018, 08:09 PM
@kaiserslautern Post in forum
Wed Apr 25 2018, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone, using software uart is a very good idea for a second serial port. Thank you so much. I would kindly like to know how to connect this port to the PC?
Sat Apr 21 2018, 07:50 PM
This is a community site. Feel free to help anyone needing advice
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:47 AM
please help me for the configuration bits for dspic30f2010
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:45 AM
can any one using dspic30f2010.
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: manjunath reddy
Tue May 08 2018, 11:45 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: jitendraksingh
Tue May 01 2018, 03:36 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Apr 19 2018, 04:39 AM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: veda
Tue Apr 17 2018, 04:34 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Jainvipul
Sat Mar 10 2018, 12:14 PM
Tue May 22 2018, 02:30 AM
Sun Apr 29 2018, 07:09 PM
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:41 PM
Sat Apr 21 2018, 03:35 PM
Fri Apr 20 2018, 02:38 PM
Sat Apr 14 2018, 12:47 AM
Wed Apr 04 2018, 07:51 PM
Mon Apr 02 2018, 06:27 AM
rumers cell broadcast internet problem happy news fabrication of micromixers 8051 Interfacing and applications AVR ISP Programmer Resistance Color Code Calculator mile stone rickey jet engine multiple times 8051 Microcontroller-Application based introductio Maxim IC FieldBus standards window AVR Tutorial LM35 interfacing 7-seg display code microprocessor 8086