News 8051 Projects
- Fri May 19 2017, 09:19 AM
We have got a recent submission of the project by students of Mai Bhago polytechnic college, Amritsar, Punjab. As simple as it sounds, This project is an 8051 based DTMF controlled robot. 8051 receives decoded DTMF tones from MT8870 DTMF decoder. The DTMF input is fed from a GSM phone. There are two motors on the robot which are controlled via dual H-Bridge motor driver L293D.
If you are just starting to learn microcontrollers then this is the project you should start with. It will help you understand the basic IO control in microcontrollers using embedded C.
DTMF controls are as follows:
On pressing '2' robot moved forward
On pressing '8' robot moved backward
On pressing '4' robot moved left
On pressing '6' robot moved right
On pressing '5' robot moved stop
The download package includes source code, hex file, schematics and a description document.
Project credit goes to:
Parambir Singh Mattewal (Supervisor)
Thank you guys for submitting this project.
Download this project from our download section:
Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot
Sun May 20 2018, 10:01 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and display the number on 7 segment on intel8051 at89s52 in assembly language?
Sun May 20 2018, 09:56 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and diplay the number on 7 segment ?
Sun May 20 2018, 05:44 AM
Thu May 17 2018, 06:36 AM
sir iwant to ask about controller of three phase supply by using back to back thyristor instead of triac....will u give me some guideline?
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:54 PM
IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) is not working properly. opp1 & opp2 is in problem.plz help
Fri Apr 27 2018, 08:09 PM
@kaiserslautern Post in forum
Wed Apr 25 2018, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone, using software uart is a very good idea for a second serial port. Thank you so much. I would kindly like to know how to connect this port to the PC?
Sat Apr 21 2018, 07:50 PM
This is a community site. Feel free to help anyone needing advice
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:47 AM
please help me for the configuration bits for dspic30f2010
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:45 AM
can any one using dspic30f2010.
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: manjunath reddy
Tue May 08 2018, 11:45 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: jitendraksingh
Tue May 01 2018, 03:36 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Apr 19 2018, 04:39 AM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: veda
Tue Apr 17 2018, 04:34 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Jainvipul
Sat Mar 10 2018, 12:14 PM
Tue May 22 2018, 02:30 AM
Sun Apr 29 2018, 07:09 PM
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:41 PM
Sat Apr 21 2018, 03:35 PM
Fri Apr 20 2018, 02:38 PM
Sat Apr 14 2018, 12:47 AM
Wed Apr 04 2018, 07:51 PM
Mon Apr 02 2018, 06:27 AM
fbus real time scheduling robotic engineering object-oriented technologies Intelligent Robotic Systems Flash microcontrollers GNU ARM AVR Microcontroller and Embedded Systems capacitors System Design and 8051 proteus pspice simulator download 8051 project accuracy wireless Internet relay ladder logic techniques LPC23xx digital to analog converter first timer ebooks satellite personal communication services scrolling dot matrix display 8051