News Rickeys World News
- Fri Mar 28 2008, 06:26 AM
A BASCOM-8051 project using a 20 pin AT89C2051 controller capable of working in following modes:
3. Low Frequency
Some more specification provided by author:
AT89C2051 Simple counter
frequency range 1Hz - 400.000Hz
period range 100uS. - 8.000.000uS.
N.B. The counter DO NOT WORKS beyond the specified range.
low frequency 1 / period
tachometer 60 / period
Low frequency and tachometer are derived from the period measure.They are displayed with a decimal digit.
For better accuracy the oscillator must be adjusted to 12.000.000Hz
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
- GreenBeeV2 (with Project Report and PowerPoint Presentation) by: sushi360
Fri Jul 05 2019, 03:04 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 and 8051 (updated) by: DragonDad
Tue May 21 2019, 02:57 PM