News - Category '8051 Projects'
| LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 |
This Project is a scrolling LED matrix display project using 8051 (AT89S52) controller and 24C16 EEPROM.
Thu May 08 2014, 11:25 AM 1
| Metro Train Prototype with Project Report |
This project is a very simple train prototype of current Metro Train. This prototype is powered with 8-bit 8051 microcontroller
Wed Mar 26 2014, 11:20 AM 0
| Digital IC Tester Project |
The basic function of the digital IC tester is to test a digital IC for correct logical functioning as described in the truth table and/or function table
Sun Sep 22 2013, 01:26 PM 0
| GSM Notice Board |
This project is a simple GSM Based project where 20x4 LCD is used as display for Notice board and GSM modem is used for receiving and sending SMS.
Mon May 20 2013, 07:38 AM 2
| Android Controlled robot using 8051 Microcontroller |
This project is an android controlled robot using 8051 microcontroller and HC-05 bluetooth module using SPP bluetooth profile. This project use Android bluecontrol app for controlling robot.
Wed Mar 20 2013, 05:46 AM 3
| Time Controlled solar tracking system |
This project is an 8051 based time controlled solar tracking system. Project source is written in assembly language. LDR and timer used to control direction and operation time of device.
Sun Jan 20 2013, 11:04 PM 0
| 8051 based Inverter/UPS with inbuilt Charging system |
Project Inverter/UPS with inbuilt charging system is based on 8051 microcontroller (AT89C2051) with a rating of 3000VA. This project uses 24V DC battery and convert it to 220v 50Hz AC.
Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:55 AM 0
| Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter - Updated |
This Project "Automatic Room Light Controller with Visitor Counter using Microcontroller" is a reliable circuit that takes over the task of controlling the room lights as well us counting number of persons/visitors in the room very accurately.
Sat Oct 13 2012, 11:35 PM 0
| Football/Soccer Substitution Board (Assembly) |
This project is a really simple Football/Soccer substitution board used on field. a very professional looking substitution board. Board has two color LED display each counts from 00 to 99.
Wed Sep 19 2012, 09:28 PM 0
| DS1302 based Digital Clock with Calendar |
Download DS1302 based Digital Clock with Calendar with interrupt based keypad. The DS1302 trickle-charge timekeeping chip contains a real-time clock/calendar.
Thu Sep 13 2012, 05:44 AM 0
Thu Oct 30 2014, 06:02 PM
This is a chat box..create a thread if you need help...but we don't do homework
Tue Oct 28 2014, 07:33 PM
hi rickey...anyone got the pgm...pls gimme now
Tue Oct 28 2014, 06:35 PM
hi vinni even i need that program. help me if you get it
Tue Oct 28 2014, 03:22 PM
1. Using a look-up table in Flash ROM and accumulator offset indexed addressing mode, write a program that acts as a timer. The timer should count from 0 to 59 seconds. After reaching 59, it should go back to 0 on the next second and continue to count up. The timer should use the seven-segment display. The look-up table should contain information on how to display the digits 0 – 9 on the seven-segment display
Tue Oct 28 2014, 03:22 PM
hello Rickey..i need this pgm very urgently
Tue Oct 28 2014, 01:42 AM
Dear sir, thanks before. i have some project urgent for my school and my project need this digital countdown timer using 7 segmen display. but your project only show ten minutes countdown, i need your help, can you show me more to change the minute or set the time manually. thank you, sorry for disturbing you.
Tue Oct 28 2014, 01:32 AM
Tue Oct 28 2014, 01:19 AM
Rickey you inspired me a lot but why i can not change the time ( minute
Sun Oct 26 2014, 02:51 AM
dear sir I m facing problem about..how to read number of incoming call in gsm 900 a. pls help how to read it in atmel avr microcontroller.
Mon Oct 20 2014, 11:22 AM
@skrishna, please post in forum so we can help you better.
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: majoka
Tue Oct 21 2014, 06:39 PM
- Microcontroller Based Home Security System by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Oct 15 2014, 06:19 PM
- Football/Soccer Substitution Board (Assembly) by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Oct 15 2014, 06:18 PM
- Microcontroller Based Home Security System by: senyora
Wed Oct 15 2014, 03:33 PM
- Football/Soccer Substitution Board (Assembly) by: akestin
Tue Oct 14 2014, 07:15 PM
Thu Oct 30 2014, 06:34 AM
Mon Oct 27 2014, 01:23 PM
Sun Oct 26 2014, 01:06 AM
Thu Oct 23 2014, 04:18 PM
Sun Oct 19 2014, 01:56 PM
Thu Oct 16 2014, 08:48 AM
Tue Oct 14 2014, 06:23 PM
Mon Oct 13 2014, 05:48 AM
Embedded Systems Design c51 snake TSOP1738 IR communication serial communication keil lcd display avr PIC 16F84 interfacing 12C887 RTC RS-485 standards vague idea electronics ebook android bluetooth robot ultrasonic distance measurement radio frequency analog signal representation extension dlls lt Second Edition 96.3Mhz FM transmitter no coil Maximum Wireless Security proteus lcd simulation