News 8051 Projects
- Sun Sep 22 2013, 01:26 PM
The digital IC tester is implemented by using the 89C51 microcontroller board. The processing of the inputs and outputs is done by the microcontroller. The display part on the microcontroller board is modeled using LCD. After the successful testing of the IC, the result is displayed on the LCD.
The basic function of the digital IC tester is to test a digital IC for correct logical functioning as described in the truth table and/or function table. It can test digital ICs having a maximum of 24 pins. Since it is programmable, any number of ICs can be tested within the constraint of the memory available. This model applies the necessary signals to the inputs of the IC, monitoring the outputs at each stage and comparing them with the outputs in the truth table. Any discrepancy in the functioning of the IC results in a fail indication, displays the faulty and good gates on the LCD. The testing procedure is accomplished with the help of keys present on the main board.
This project has been tested with most commonly used digital IC's, mainly belonging to the 74TTL series. Digital IC tester tests various types of IC's like OR, XOR, NAND, AND, NOT, NOR, XNOR GATES and also FULL ADDER, MULTIPLEXER, SHIFT REGISTER.
A special thanks to Sunil Raina, Piyush Sonawane and Parimal Sikchi for sharing their work with us.
You can download this project from here: Digital IC Tester Project (with report)
If you have any doubts in project, please post in forum.
Mon Mar 19 2018, 07:33 PM
sorry bedo.. maybe next time
Sun Mar 18 2018, 07:48 AM
Please send me circuit diagram and PCB diagram
Thu Mar 01 2018, 05:49 AM
May you please help me with a code for programmable load shedding controlling 4 loads
Sun Feb 25 2018, 08:29 PM
i need of it
Sat Feb 24 2018, 03:35 AM
I want help for digital ic tester
Tue Feb 20 2018, 04:01 PM
Join up.. and post your problem
Mon Feb 19 2018, 11:17 AM
i needs help for my project
Mon Feb 19 2018, 11:16 AM
can i join you guys
Sun Feb 04 2018, 09:38 PM
Hi Dave. Good to see you.
Tue Jan 09 2018, 07:55 PM
It's been a few years since I poked around here - Hi all...
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Jainvipul
Sat Mar 10 2018, 12:14 PM
- All in one LCD library by: Katlego
Fri Feb 16 2018, 05:23 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: 张东
Wed Feb 07 2018, 02:16 AM
- Android Controlled Robot using 8051 Microcontroller by: meetpatel
Sat Feb 03 2018, 02:58 PM
- Digital Lock Using AT89C2051 with LCD and Keypad - Assembly by: SULTHAN
Sun Dec 17 2017, 04:24 PM
Tue Mar 20 2018, 09:51 AM
Mon Mar 19 2018, 07:48 AM
Fri Mar 16 2018, 10:12 AM
Tue Mar 13 2018, 02:21 PM
Sat Mar 10 2018, 12:09 PM
Fri Mar 09 2018, 06:00 AM
Thu Mar 08 2018, 07:56 AM
Thu Mar 08 2018, 02:57 AM
how dot matrix work 7-segment countdown timer SPST switch microcontrollers VB MSCOMM HA Server vb version interfacing 7-seg display avr keypad programming power electronics DDS Audio Function Generator 4x3 keypad PCB part time jobs current measurement ADC0804 8051 Portable Notetaker for the Blind sensors dear friends automatic answering machine 8051 project with report InfraRed Remote Switch router port forwarding p3