News 8051 Projects
- Sun Sep 22 2013, 01:26 PM
The digital IC tester is implemented by using the 89C51 microcontroller board. The processing of the inputs and outputs is done by the microcontroller. The display part on the microcontroller board is modeled using LCD. After the successful testing of the IC, the result is displayed on the LCD.
The basic function of the digital IC tester is to test a digital IC for correct logical functioning as described in the truth table and/or function table. It can test digital ICs having a maximum of 24 pins. Since it is programmable, any number of ICs can be tested within the constraint of the memory available. This model applies the necessary signals to the inputs of the IC, monitoring the outputs at each stage and comparing them with the outputs in the truth table. Any discrepancy in the functioning of the IC results in a fail indication, displays the faulty and good gates on the LCD. The testing procedure is accomplished with the help of keys present on the main board.
This project has been tested with most commonly used digital IC's, mainly belonging to the 74TTL series. Digital IC tester tests various types of IC's like OR, XOR, NAND, AND, NOT, NOR, XNOR GATES and also FULL ADDER, MULTIPLEXER, SHIFT REGISTER.
A special thanks to Sunil Raina, Piyush Sonawane and Parimal Sikchi for sharing their work with us.
You can download this project from here: Digital IC Tester Project (with report)
If you have any doubts in project, please post in forum.
Sun Feb 04 2018, 09:38 PM
Hi Dave. Good to see you.
Tue Jan 09 2018, 07:55 PM
It's been a few years since I poked around here - Hi all...
Mon Jan 08 2018, 07:19 PM
Hi TPS. it's been a while..
Sun Jan 07 2018, 06:42 PM
Thu Jan 04 2018, 01:50 PM
Thu Jan 04 2018, 01:50 PM
sir, i want embedded c code for ultrasonic sensor having buzzer interfaced with AT9S52
Mon Dec 18 2017, 08:12 PM
i am making digital voltmeter using AT89C51, ADC and LCD 16x2,,, kindly someone please send me hex file in assembly language
Fri Dec 15 2017, 12:18 PM
can not find dhtxx.md file in proteus 8.0 can anybody help me please?
Fri Dec 08 2017, 12:47 PM
can i get gsm a6 library? can anybody help? tia
Sat Nov 25 2017, 08:32 AM
Can i get the code of Monitering and controlling of green house effect? ... Can anyone help me ?
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: 张东
Wed Feb 07 2018, 02:16 AM
- Android Controlled Robot using 8051 Microcontroller by: meetpatel
Sat Feb 03 2018, 02:58 PM
- Digital Lock Using AT89C2051 with LCD and Keypad - Assembly by: SULTHAN
Sun Dec 17 2017, 04:24 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Sayed ali
Wed Nov 29 2017, 05:17 PM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Vector
Sat Nov 11 2017, 03:30 AM
Sat Feb 17 2018, 07:14 AM
Fri Feb 16 2018, 12:19 PM
Wed Feb 14 2018, 04:46 PM
Tue Feb 13 2018, 03:18 PM
Sun Feb 11 2018, 12:00 PM
Sat Feb 10 2018, 11:02 PM
Thu Feb 08 2018, 09:01 AM
Tue Feb 06 2018, 06:49 AM
real time scheduling led matrix rough idea dtmf AVR Copy memory block FM transmitter circuit no coil stack initialization 8051 PIC BASIC and PIC BASIC PRO automation books voting machine LCD simulation in Keil micro controllers mail mt9d111 initialization code 8052 timer Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics ADC LT1787HV ultrasonic distance measurement Transistor as Switch Microcontroller Programming-The Microchip PIC