News 8051 Projects
- Sun Sep 22 2013, 01:26 PM
The digital IC tester is implemented by using the 89C51 microcontroller board. The processing of the inputs and outputs is done by the microcontroller. The display part on the microcontroller board is modeled using LCD. After the successful testing of the IC, the result is displayed on the LCD.
The basic function of the digital IC tester is to test a digital IC for correct logical functioning as described in the truth table and/or function table. It can test digital ICs having a maximum of 24 pins. Since it is programmable, any number of ICs can be tested within the constraint of the memory available. This model applies the necessary signals to the inputs of the IC, monitoring the outputs at each stage and comparing them with the outputs in the truth table. Any discrepancy in the functioning of the IC results in a fail indication, displays the faulty and good gates on the LCD. The testing procedure is accomplished with the help of keys present on the main board.
This project has been tested with most commonly used digital IC's, mainly belonging to the 74TTL series. Digital IC tester tests various types of IC's like OR, XOR, NAND, AND, NOT, NOR, XNOR GATES and also FULL ADDER, MULTIPLEXER, SHIFT REGISTER.
A special thanks to Sunil Raina, Piyush Sonawane and Parimal Sikchi for sharing their work with us.
You can download this project from here: Digital IC Tester Project (with report)
If you have any doubts in project, please post in forum.
Tue Jul 19 2016, 05:59 PM
@mhammad 64 bits is 8 bytes.
Tue Jul 19 2016, 07:56 AM
hello! i want to know how to use UART in mikroc , I want to receive 64 bits from another microcontroller and i dont know how to start my code to receive the 64 bits...any help?
Mon Jul 18 2016, 08:32 PM
@meena.. are you still having trouble ?
Sat Jul 16 2016, 10:19 AM
problem in loading email address while registering.Please help
Sun Jul 10 2016, 02:50 PM
could you please provide a sample code that controling LED using bluetooth HC-05 interfacing pic16f877a thank you!
Sun Jul 10 2016, 02:49 PM
Sat Jul 09 2016, 05:25 PM
@Santhana krishnan post in forum to discuss your problem
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:26 AM
Hi i program atmega 32 it was functiining corectly but now aref pins voltage 2.56 is droped to .85 volts also a ports input viltage also dropped so anologe inpit not funcitonig please help me to find out the problem
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:24 AM
Hi i program the atmega 32
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:24 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- PIC Industrial and Domestic Timer (Relay Controller) by: kavin_eees
Wed Jul 20 2016, 07:06 AM
- Digital Lock Using AT89C2051 with LCD and Keypad - Assembly by: Muhammad Ahmad
Thu May 05 2016, 11:50 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: A basit
Sun Apr 17 2016, 09:33 AM
- Android Controlled Robot using 8051 Microcontroller by: [email protected]
Wed Apr 13 2016, 10:52 AM
- GSM Notice Board by: sanju1234
Wed Apr 13 2016, 03:35 AM
Thu Jul 21 2016, 05:45 PM
Thu Jul 21 2016, 05:27 PM
Wed Jul 20 2016, 01:51 PM
Sat Jul 16 2016, 07:19 PM
Wed Jul 06 2016, 09:35 AM
Wed Jun 29 2016, 07:29 PM
Tue Jun 28 2016, 06:23 AM
Fri Jun 24 2016, 06:02 AM
SPI simulation PIC 16F84 gsm modem read sms code tb Programming Real-World Applications Braille m-touch keypad PIC micro based webserver dot matrix display logic staff member little ones P89C51RD2 ARM Microprocessor PIC16F629 and PIC12F627 DDS Audio Function Generator keil download frequency band ack Electronic Metal Detector project Radio Frequency Identification Bluetooth