News 8051 Projects
- Sun Sep 22 2013, 09:26 AM
The digital IC tester is implemented by using the 89C51 microcontroller board. The processing of the inputs and outputs is done by the microcontroller. The display part on the microcontroller board is modeled using LCD. After the successful testing of the IC, the result is displayed on the LCD.
The basic function of the digital IC tester is to test a digital IC for correct logical functioning as described in the truth table and/or function table. It can test digital ICs having a maximum of 24 pins. Since it is programmable, any number of ICs can be tested within the constraint of the memory available. This model applies the necessary signals to the inputs of the IC, monitoring the outputs at each stage and comparing them with the outputs in the truth table. Any discrepancy in the functioning of the IC results in a fail indication, displays the faulty and good gates on the LCD. The testing procedure is accomplished with the help of keys present on the main board.
This project has been tested with most commonly used digital IC's, mainly belonging to the 74TTL series. Digital IC tester tests various types of IC's like OR, XOR, NAND, AND, NOT, NOR, XNOR GATES and also FULL ADDER, MULTIPLEXER, SHIFT REGISTER.
A special thanks to Sunil Raina, Piyush Sonawane and Parimal Sikchi for sharing their work with us.
You can download this project from here: Digital IC Tester Project (with report)
If you have any doubts in project, please post in forum.
Thu Sep 18 2014, 03:23 PM
Thu Sep 18 2014, 03:23 PM
Sat Sep 13 2014, 12:34 PM
jaimin1212,Pimpalkhare Create a thread for your question
Sat Sep 13 2014, 02:35 AM
i want to make self balancing robot using MPU6050 using atmega8.. please help to get data of gyro and accelerometer from this sensor through atmega8.
Thu Sep 11 2014, 09:00 AM
Hello sir, I am trying to make Wearfin project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6PVBvQf-g so can u help me in teaching how to built the program???
Thu Sep 11 2014, 02:21 AM
plz hlp me in my project
Tue Sep 09 2014, 01:19 AM
Mon Sep 08 2014, 08:14 AM
water changing in fish tank automatically using microcontoller with timer. send idea to me
Sat Sep 06 2014, 11:09 AM
Sat Sep 06 2014, 10:10 AM
plx guide me
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 04:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 06:25 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Sep 17 2014, 01:02 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: breadman
Tue Sep 16 2014, 02:03 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: vikshit
Fri Sep 12 2014, 02:02 AM
- An Orcad tutorial for Schematic and PCB design by: Nabarun Ghosh
Tue Sep 09 2014, 01:18 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: ajay_bhargav
Sat Sep 06 2014, 03:13 AM
Fri Sep 19 2014, 12:45 AM
Thu Sep 18 2014, 02:28 AM
Tue Sep 16 2014, 11:29 AM
Tue Sep 16 2014, 11:06 AM
Tue Sep 16 2014, 10:53 AM
Fri Sep 12 2014, 12:45 PM
Tue Sep 09 2014, 01:09 AM
Sun Sep 07 2014, 09:51 AM
PIC Microcontrollers An Introduction to Microelect analog IC robotic engineering 8051 Microcontrollers An Applications Based Introd PIC microcontroller digital lock 50webs keil full version ARM7-TDMI proteus simulator download Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology 7-Segment LED display multicontrol robot home automation IR transmitter Digitizing a Current Flow Application of ADC08034 kullu manali ack SAMPLED DATA SYSTEMS AND THE Z-TRANSFORM mmc cards HC-05 bluetooth module