News AVR Projects
- Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:30 AM
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. This is a very simple project based on Arduino and GPS sheild combo. Arduino provides good set of libraries which are easy to use and you can include in your project without any hassle.
As GPS usually works on serial ports, Software emulated serial port is used to connect GPS with arduino running at 4800bps. The hardware serial port is connected to PC for serial data logging. A 16x4 LCD is used for displaying GPS data locally. LCD provides GPS information related to Latitude, Longitude, Altitude and speed.
Its a very good project for starters, who wants to get their hands on with Arduino. I would like to thank Santosh Mishra for submitting this project. Hope to see more contribution from him.
To download this project Please visit download section: Arduino based GPS data Logger
Mon Dec 03 2018, 05:17 PM
Please post questions in the forum. The chat box is for chat
Mon Dec 03 2018, 06:43 AM
help! I don't understand busy flag!
Sun Dec 02 2018, 08:01 PM
Mon Nov 12 2018, 05:58 AM
i have seen your replica of I2C programming using AT89C51 but i am unable to understand the "ack_bit" variable usage ...looks like it is always 1...can you elaborate how acknowledgment is working....
Tue Nov 06 2018, 02:36 PM
kindly any one give solution for my problem
Mon Nov 05 2018, 09:48 PM
Pins high is the normal state. You need a program to set them low
Sun Nov 04 2018, 05:41 PM
hello, i am niranjoy, alll the port of my 8051 is always high, even i erase all the program. why is it so happen and what is the problem. any one please help me!
Sun Nov 04 2018, 02:16 PM
BASAVARAJ g kudamble
hi I am interfacing GSM 300 to 8051 microcontroller to receive message from mobile
Sat Sep 29 2018, 06:28 PM
Please post questions in the forum.
Sat Sep 29 2018, 11:26 AM
hi i have some AT89C51RC microcontrollers already programed. some one help us to how to download from AT89C51RC and after study and edit all corractions reload to AT89C51RC controller
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 (updated) by: lokesh kadali
Wed Dec 05 2018, 04:27 AM
- PIC Industrial and Domestic Timer (Relay Controller) by: Sujit Mishra
Mon Oct 29 2018, 12:12 PM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: rounak
Fri Oct 26 2018, 06:48 PM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: Anujhsr
Sun Oct 21 2018, 04:59 PM
- Accident alert and vehicle tracking system by: suraj vagoli
Tue Oct 02 2018, 04:45 PM
Fri Dec 07 2018, 10:11 AM
Sun Dec 02 2018, 01:12 AM
Thu Nov 29 2018, 03:43 PM
Thu Nov 29 2018, 10:44 AM
Mon Nov 26 2018, 05:18 AM
Fri Nov 16 2018, 07:44 AM
Wed Nov 14 2018, 09:25 AM
Mon Nov 12 2018, 03:14 PM
high voltage power plugin files programmer AVR Find Greatest numbers diwali 8051 stack pointer initialization bipolar stepper motor interfacing Maximum Wireless Security transistor 8051 PWM code ion flux led dot matrix display embedded system design 8051 VB 8051 uart library dll 8051 based inverter circuit digital voltmeter project clock interfacing silicon components