News AVR Projects
- Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:30 AM
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. This is a very simple project based on Arduino and GPS sheild combo. Arduino provides good set of libraries which are easy to use and you can include in your project without any hassle.
As GPS usually works on serial ports, Software emulated serial port is used to connect GPS with arduino running at 4800bps. The hardware serial port is connected to PC for serial data logging. A 16x4 LCD is used for displaying GPS data locally. LCD provides GPS information related to Latitude, Longitude, Altitude and speed.
Its a very good project for starters, who wants to get their hands on with Arduino. I would like to thank Santosh Mishra for submitting this project. Hope to see more contribution from him.
To download this project Please visit download section: Arduino based GPS data Logger
Sat Sep 29 2018, 06:28 PM
Please post questions in the forum.
Sat Sep 29 2018, 11:26 AM
hi i have some AT89C51RC microcontrollers already programed. some one help us to how to download from AT89C51RC and after study and edit all corractions reload to AT89C51RC controller
Wed Sep 12 2018, 10:58 PM
hii!! some1 please let me know how i ll get rfid code to 8051 by WEIGAND mode
Tue Sep 11 2018, 08:09 PM
is there anyone here?
Mon Aug 27 2018, 07:30 AM
Sat Jul 21 2018, 06:21 AM
Dibakar Bhanja Chowdhury
By using a 555 timer how can I expand the range of the mobile phone jammer? Please reply me asap
Sun May 20 2018, 10:01 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and display the number on 7 segment on intel8051 at89s52 in assembly language?
Thu May 17 2018, 06:36 AM
sir iwant to ask about controller of three phase supply by using back to back thyristor instead of triac....will u give me some guideline?
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:54 PM
IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) is not working properly. opp1 & opp2 is in problem.plz help
Fri Apr 27 2018, 08:09 PM
@kaiserslautern Post in forum
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: Anujhsr
Sun Oct 21 2018, 04:59 PM
- Accident alert and vehicle tracking system by: suraj vagoli
Tue Oct 02 2018, 04:45 PM
- GSM Notice Board by: Sudhansudeep
Fri Aug 31 2018, 08:34 AM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: manjunath reddy
Tue May 08 2018, 11:45 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: jitendraksingh
Tue May 01 2018, 03:36 PM
Fri Sep 14 2018, 02:45 AM
Thu Sep 13 2018, 04:46 AM
Wed Sep 12 2018, 10:36 PM
Tue Sep 11 2018, 03:25 PM
Thu Sep 06 2018, 02:28 PM
Tue Sep 04 2018, 06:15 PM
Sun Sep 02 2018, 02:20 PM
Fri Aug 31 2018, 08:26 AM
control applications 8051 stack setup speed control AVR instruction set 8051 C programming avr c programming and interfacing Embedded Controller Hardware Design Ken Arnold 8051 accelerometer extended vortex and field theory DS3231 with 89C51 PIC microcontroller project book ADC0809 code IR based project frm asm program 8051 ebooks AVR Microcontroller and Embedded Systems lol mail php r1