News AVR Projects
- Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:30 AM
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. This is a very simple project based on Arduino and GPS sheild combo. Arduino provides good set of libraries which are easy to use and you can include in your project without any hassle.
As GPS usually works on serial ports, Software emulated serial port is used to connect GPS with arduino running at 4800bps. The hardware serial port is connected to PC for serial data logging. A 16x4 LCD is used for displaying GPS data locally. LCD provides GPS information related to Latitude, Longitude, Altitude and speed.
Its a very good project for starters, who wants to get their hands on with Arduino. I would like to thank Santosh Mishra for submitting this project. Hope to see more contribution from him.
To download this project Please visit download section: Arduino based GPS data Logger
Tue Jan 14 2020, 09:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 03:44 PM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 12:30 PM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
Thu Nov 21 2019, 02:30 PM
how to interface 8051 microcontroller with NRF24L01+ module
Sun Oct 13 2019, 12:23 AM
Log in.. then post your code in the 8051 forum
Sat Oct 12 2019, 12:18 PM
i am doing a countdown timer with 8051 for my project, unfortunately our professor had to take a leave of absence before he could teach us most of it.. can someone explain the .asm code of it for me?
Mon Sep 23 2019, 09:37 AM
I am doing a project for my schools wireless security system with cameras,sensors and spot lights using 8051 micro controller, could you help me out with the design and its source code.
Wed Sep 18 2019, 10:48 PM
Thank you for your time,
Mon Aug 05 2019, 09:09 PM
@Ismail ..post in forum, give details
Mon Aug 05 2019, 06:33 PM
Hello. Please I won't download
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 05:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
- GreenBeeV2 (with Project Report and PowerPoint Presentation) by: sushi360
Fri Jul 05 2019, 03:04 PM
Sat Jan 11 2020, 10:42 AM
Tue Jan 07 2020, 06:53 PM
Tue Jan 07 2020, 12:42 PM
Sun Dec 29 2019, 05:54 AM
Fri Dec 27 2019, 06:14 PM
Sat Dec 14 2019, 12:31 PM
Thu Dec 12 2019, 12:04 PM
Sun Dec 08 2019, 09:16 AM
proteus nokia 5110 lcd model solar tracker electronic project circuit Model-Based Signal Processing LPC23xx DAC count program zif socket scrolling dot matrix display contactless digital tachometer Resistance Color Code Calculator dout ebooks avr embedded robotics smart card applications ADC08034 interface to the AT89C52 critical point SMS controller nokia 3310 BASCOM-Programming of Microcontrollers with Ease VDSM occurrence LPC2378 DAC