News AVR Projects
- Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:30 AM
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. This is a very simple project based on Arduino and GPS sheild combo. Arduino provides good set of libraries which are easy to use and you can include in your project without any hassle.
As GPS usually works on serial ports, Software emulated serial port is used to connect GPS with arduino running at 4800bps. The hardware serial port is connected to PC for serial data logging. A 16x4 LCD is used for displaying GPS data locally. LCD provides GPS information related to Latitude, Longitude, Altitude and speed.
Its a very good project for starters, who wants to get their hands on with Arduino. I would like to thank Santosh Mishra for submitting this project. Hope to see more contribution from him.
To download this project Please visit download section: Arduino based GPS data Logger
Sat Jul 21 2018, 06:21 AM
Dibakar Bhanja Chowdhury
By using a 555 timer how can I expand the range of the mobile phone jammer? Please reply me asap
Sun May 20 2018, 10:01 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and display the number on 7 segment on intel8051 at89s52 in assembly language?
Thu May 17 2018, 06:36 AM
sir iwant to ask about controller of three phase supply by using back to back thyristor instead of triac....will u give me some guideline?
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:54 PM
IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) is not working properly. opp1 & opp2 is in problem.plz help
Fri Apr 27 2018, 08:09 PM
@kaiserslautern Post in forum
Wed Apr 25 2018, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone, using software uart is a very good idea for a second serial port. Thank you so much. I would kindly like to know how to connect this port to the PC?
Sat Apr 21 2018, 07:50 PM
This is a community site. Feel free to help anyone needing advice
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:47 AM
please help me for the configuration bits for dspic30f2010
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:45 AM
can any one using dspic30f2010.
Thu Mar 29 2018, 06:03 AM
can anybody give solar tracking in 8051 using proteus and keil to mail [email protected]
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: manjunath reddy
Tue May 08 2018, 11:45 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: jitendraksingh
Tue May 01 2018, 03:36 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Apr 19 2018, 04:39 AM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: veda
Tue Apr 17 2018, 04:34 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Jainvipul
Sat Mar 10 2018, 12:14 PM
Tue May 22 2018, 02:30 AM
Sun Apr 29 2018, 07:09 PM
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:41 PM
Sat Apr 21 2018, 03:35 PM
Fri Apr 20 2018, 02:38 PM
Sat Apr 14 2018, 12:47 AM
Wed Apr 04 2018, 07:51 PM
Mon Apr 02 2018, 06:27 AM
ADC 0804 interfacing P89C51RD2 applications of power electronics easy-to-build robots each with a PICMicro RISC Machine tone generation 8051 74xx series tester rf communication 8051 petitfs stepper motor with controller small library analog signal representation ADC LTC1286 Linux BSP Architecture Electromagnetic Environmental Compatibility bascom-8051 DS3231 datasheet bootloader interrupts address error Computer Design and Architecture