News 8051 Projects
- Thu May 31 2018, 07:39 AM
It's been a long time since there has been a project shared on our website. I want to thank Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur for sharing this project. Though the project seems very simple but its a great project who wants to get started with microcontrollers.
Automatic Railway Gate Control uses two IR sensors for detecting incoming train and when train has passed, based on that 8051 microcontroller makes simple decision to close or open the gate respectively. In the project model a L293D H-Bridge is used to control gates connected to a motor. Project design looks very neat and clean. You can see working video of the project below:
Project source code is written in assembly language. The download package includes source code, hex file and schematics.
Thank you guys for submitting this project.
Download this project from our download section:
Automatic Railway Gate Control
Mon Dec 03 2018, 05:17 PM
Please post questions in the forum. The chat box is for chat
Mon Dec 03 2018, 06:43 AM
help! I don't understand busy flag!
Sun Dec 02 2018, 08:01 PM
Mon Nov 12 2018, 05:58 AM
i have seen your replica of I2C programming using AT89C51 but i am unable to understand the "ack_bit" variable usage ...looks like it is always 1...can you elaborate how acknowledgment is working....
Tue Nov 06 2018, 02:36 PM
kindly any one give solution for my problem
Mon Nov 05 2018, 09:48 PM
Pins high is the normal state. You need a program to set them low
Sun Nov 04 2018, 05:41 PM
hello, i am niranjoy, alll the port of my 8051 is always high, even i erase all the program. why is it so happen and what is the problem. any one please help me!
Sun Nov 04 2018, 02:16 PM
BASAVARAJ g kudamble
hi I am interfacing GSM 300 to 8051 microcontroller to receive message from mobile
Sat Sep 29 2018, 06:28 PM
Please post questions in the forum.
Sat Sep 29 2018, 11:26 AM
hi i have some AT89C51RC microcontrollers already programed. some one help us to how to download from AT89C51RC and after study and edit all corractions reload to AT89C51RC controller
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 (updated) by: lokesh kadali
Wed Dec 05 2018, 04:27 AM
- PIC Industrial and Domestic Timer (Relay Controller) by: Sujit Mishra
Mon Oct 29 2018, 12:12 PM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: rounak
Fri Oct 26 2018, 06:48 PM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: Anujhsr
Sun Oct 21 2018, 04:59 PM
- Accident alert and vehicle tracking system by: suraj vagoli
Tue Oct 02 2018, 04:45 PM
Fri Dec 07 2018, 10:11 AM
Sun Dec 02 2018, 01:12 AM
Thu Nov 29 2018, 03:43 PM
Thu Nov 29 2018, 10:44 AM
Mon Nov 26 2018, 05:18 AM
Fri Nov 16 2018, 07:44 AM
Wed Nov 14 2018, 09:25 AM
Mon Nov 12 2018, 03:14 PM
8051 uart library current and voltage division ppl The 8051 Architecture by kenith j Ayala output isolation using decoupling capacitors Op Amps for Everyone setb 8051 based ups broadband wireless PIC ICSP Programmer keil uvision4 LPG gas sensor send sms using VB The PIC Microcontroller Your Personal Introductory keil debugger logic analyzer floating point lcd display Op Amp with Programmable Gain interfacing ADC0809 with 8051 keil Electromagnetism and Inductance