J2me project Items tagged with J2me project
Home Automation using Mobile
A new project idea is coming on the way..
Now you can control you home appliances from your mobile phone.
Home automation server which you all know by name of "HA Server" will remain almost same, but on the other end instead of using telnet you will be using your mobile phone to control your appliance.
A simple J2ME based client software that will interact wit... Read Compelte post
Other Tags: J2ME project J2ME based home automation system Mobile home automation GPRS based home automation system Home automation over GPRS
Posted on Sat May 02 2009, 10:41 AM
Sat Aug 24 2019, 04:00 PM
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me a line on Fiverr.
Sat Aug 24 2019, 05:12 AM
Nike Air Outlet Nike Air pas cher
Fri Aug 23 2019, 10:56 PM
Mon Aug 05 2019, 07:09 PM
@Ismail ..post in forum, give details
Mon Aug 05 2019, 04:33 PM
Hello. Please I won't download
Wed Jul 24 2019, 12:47 AM
@BUSTER123 Please post in the forum
Tue Jul 23 2019, 06:13 PM
hello! newbie here. i am kind of a guy who hates using ready - made existing libraries, so this helped a lot as i was trying to control and write to a character lcd display. however, i can't figure out how to set the cursor position. for example, i want to set it to the 5th column in the first row, so position 5. so according to the table, i am sending 10000101 on the 8 data lines of the lcd (register select pulled low). the cursor does not move there however. and i cant move the cursor left or right too. is it something wrong that i am doing? thank you.
Thu Jul 11 2019, 07:55 PM
Thu Jul 11 2019, 07:44 PM
@praveen123. Can you give a link to the project ?
Thu Jul 11 2019, 04:47 PM
buenos dias alguien podria ayudarme necesito saber como descargar la libreria del l298n para proteus
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
- GreenBeeV2 (with Project Report and PowerPoint Presentation) by: sushi360
Fri Jul 05 2019, 03:04 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 and 8051 (updated) by: DragonDad
Tue May 21 2019, 02:57 PM
- Automatic College Bell (AT89S8252 & DS1307) by: ExperimenterUK
Mon May 06 2019, 05:12 AM
Sat Aug 17 2019, 03:41 AM
Wed Aug 07 2019, 10:35 AM
Sat Aug 03 2019, 01:16 PM
Mon Jul 29 2019, 07:39 AM
Wed Jul 24 2019, 04:44 AM
Sun Jul 21 2019, 12:41 AM
Fri Jul 19 2019, 11:31 AM
Fri Jul 19 2019, 07:36 AM
working of heartbeat sensor AVR assembly instructions moving message on lcd with pc interfacing Radio Regulations digital voltmeter using 8051 analog and mixed-signal extensions AT89C2051 programmer digital control techniques area news Mobile IP relay ladder logic techniques contactless digital tachometer math routine assembly complex programmable logic devices Turboequalization ur A Comprehensive Illustrated Internet Protocols Ref IR based heart beat sensor Programming microcontroller in C for DC motors 8051 xbee connection