Door lock system using seven segment display (Assembly)
- Victor (ugoo5000)
This project is a simple but great looking door lock system which uses 7-segment display instead of LCD as in our previous projects. 7-Segment display is used in a great fashion here with scrolling text on it, which I personally liked a lot. This project is coded in assembly language which is very easy to understand. There is six 7-segment display array used in the design and four keys for entering code. An LED is given to indicate success or failure for door opening. This is also a proteus simulation provided along with this project so user can test it before building it. A special circuit is provided along with this controller design circuit to connect a High tension switch to 8051 microcontroller.
I want to thank Victor (ugoo5000) for submitting this nice project. I would like everyone to try this and post some videos and images of your hardware in forum.
Password coded lock system using seven segment. The project is design for my friends that find it difficult in using LCD in designing coded system. The code is preprogrammed in at89c51.
Direction on how to use:
- Use “up” and “down “button to select your desired code.
- Then use “select “ button to move the selected code to the next screen
- After making your eight code selection then depress “enter “button
- If the code match with the one in its memory, it will display”acess granted and set bit in p1.7 to light the LED.
- If not the same it display “access denied “and display “code”
Default password is 208223
- << Previous [Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included)]
- Back to list
- [DS1302 based Digital Clock with Calendar] Next >>