Discussion in "8051 Discussion Forum" started by    renilraju2050    Mar 17, 2011.
Thu Mar 17 2011, 07:58 pm
HAII ALL,,,,I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS SITE....THIS SITE REALLY HELPED ME VERY WELL IN MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT......I JUST FINISHED MY PROJECT WHICH IS HOME AUTOMATION OVER INTERNET SUCCESSFULLY AND ALSO I GOT SECOND PRIZE FOR THIS PROJECT........EVEN I AM NEWER IN UC,BUT I LEARNED A LOT OF UC FROM THIS SITE.........SO THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME...............NOW ITS TIME FOR OUR STUDY LEAVE FOR OUR FINALYEAR EXAMINATION.........
NOW I WISH TO STUDY THE "EMBEDDED C" LANGUAGE.....CAN ANYONE TEACH ME THIS LANGUAGE.....? I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS UC WORLD.....SO PLEASE HELP ME..........THANKS IN ADVANCE............
 romel_emperado like this.
Fri Mar 18 2011, 06:35 am
Glad to hear you did so well, but can you stop using
all bold capitals in your posts.
Traditionally capitals mean shouting,
and bold capitals mean maniac

Fri Mar 18 2011, 10:19 am
Hey Congrats for 2nd Price dude.

Try simple interfacing like ADC,EEPROM, RTC etc.There you ll learn lots off new thing.
just by learning you wont gain. Do it practically face the problems.
Fri Mar 18 2011, 10:42 am
@ renilraju2050
read tutorial section of this site for interfacing of different things with micro controllers
there r many micro controllers like 8051, PIC and AVR etc
Fri Mar 18 2011, 11:12 am
Glad to hear you Got 2nd Prize,,,,,,,Gud work keep it up.....

I will suggest you to learn theory first make a good base and then step forward to design projects or code writing...... Start with 8051,,,

Read its Architect and Instruction set in detail...... for this Muhammad Ali Mazidi is best writer to study...

Start following this book and if you face any doubt then we all are here to guide you.....

see this link...

http://what-when-how.com/category/8051-microcontroller/
Fri Mar 18 2011, 07:52 pm
sorry, experimenterUK for my mistake...............and thank u all for ur comments.....

And before i ask questions in "embedded c " please clear my doubts on home automation project..........please...

1) i connected my project with the "LAN" connection (using 2 pc's)and with one computer itself , then the home automation server get connected....But when i tried using the usual internet connection(or 2 different computers that is not from one LAN connection ), then the server doesnt connected.......so wat is the problem...........?

2) wat is the meaning of the word "MAX COUNT REACHED" that is used in this project...........?

3) then sometimes i cant type anything in the telnet window...bt when i reset the uc the i can.....so wat is the problem...........?

(my project viva is coming on this monday....so my team has to attend that vive for our internal marks.......so please help me as soon as possible........ )
Fri Mar 18 2011, 11:57 pm

1) i connected my project with the "LAN" connection (using 2 pc's)and with one computer itself , then the home automation server get connected....But when i tried using the usual internet connection(or 2 different computers that is not from one LAN connection ), then the server doesnt connected.......so wat is the problem...........?

renilraju2050

It is probably due to being on a network.
This thread should help you.
http://www.8051projects.net/forum-t45666-0.html#post_45757
 renilraju2050 like this.
Sat Mar 19 2011, 05:06 pm

before i ask questions in "embedded c " please clear my doubts on home automation project..........please...

2) wat is the meaning of the word "MAX COUNT REACHED" that is used in this project...........?

3) then sometimes i cant type anything in the telnet window...bt when i reset the uc the i can.....so wat is the problem...........?

(my project viva is coming on this monday....so my team has to attend that vive for our internal marks.......so please help me as soon as possible........ )

renilraju2050

haii all can anyone tellme the whole answers..........{thanku experimenterUK for ur reply}
Sat Mar 19 2011, 09:18 pm
congrats reni.. nice thread continue learning sharing

learn some things here..

read the mazidi book .. its nice t read very detailed

http://www.learn-c.com/

[ Edited Sat Mar 19 2011, 09:37 pm ]
Sat Mar 19 2011, 09:59 pm
thank u romel for ur reply.........this is very important link that u hav shared here......thanks.....

and please help in my 3 questions............!ow

Get Social

Information