News Rickeys World News
- Mon May 11 2009, 02:47 PM
There has been some problems, some modifications needed in the GreenBee project made By Amit Radhakrishnan. Chinmayananda Das and ricky17 (from forum) took the challenge to make this project working again. After so much of hardware, project is Up and working.
Download section is not update with the new Black book (project report) and circuit diagram is updated. Code is available in a text file and you have to get the hex file yourself. here are few words from Chinmaya
i m Chinmay das. i m very happy dat u hv shown interest in this project. but before start working on this project you must know somting.
1.making a project is not just soldering the ckt n loading codes.
2. whn you make a project you will learn a lot of practical things(say experince), which you will never get 4m any book.
3. To make a succesful project u need work hard, a lot of dedication, passion to work. so after lot of request 4m other people , i m nt givng the hex codes. i m given only the text version of update asm codes. i want u guies to work on it. so u find compiler software. make asm file n generate the hex codes. i have also put very small threadsin ckts... so ur job is find dos fault , ask us in the forum n v will ans dem.
4.And dont worry abt Black book. i m also uploading the .doc version of my project report to reduce ur stress. so keep working
All the best
You can get the updated files here: Download
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Jan 07 2021, 12:54 PM
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: MUNIKOJR
Wed Jan 06 2021, 06:36 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: ExperimenterUK
Mon Nov 23 2020, 02:40 PM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Auden
Mon Nov 23 2020, 08:43 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM