News 8051 Projects
- Sun Oct 10 2010, 06:40 AM
This project is a scrolling dot matrix LED message display powered by 8051 microcontroller. The code is written in assembly to control four 8x8 dot matrix LED display segments. Message to be displayed is stored in I2C EEPROM memory which is configurable through uart. Author has provided a VB software for easy configuration of message display from your PC.
User can not only set type of meesage to be displayed on LED display, but also control scrolling speed of message. There are two gui software provided in the package one is a simple interface and second software provides advance features to user with preview of message before saving settings to board.
Project code is written in 8051 assembly language. The complete zip package includes:
1. Assembly Coding
2. Circuit Diagram
3. Font Creation program
4. Information on Dot matrix display
5. VB software code for GUI interface
6. Pictures of hardware
I really want to thank the Author Nasim Majoka (majoka) for his wonderful contribution. Also i want to thank him for providing help and guidance on forum.
Here are some demo videos of the project recorded by Majoka himself, i again want to thank him for adding Rickey's World to the video .
Incase you have any doubts or issues with the project, please make use of forum.
Wed Mar 25 2020, 09:39 AM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 06:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 08:55 AM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 05:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 01:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 02:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 08:44 AM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 05:30 AM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 03:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 05:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 05:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Mon Mar 30 2020, 11:38 PM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:27 PM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 12:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 05:24 AM
Wed Apr 01 2020, 09:24 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 07:49 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 12:58 AM
Mon Mar 30 2020, 01:35 AM
Sat Mar 28 2020, 11:21 PM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 03:27 AM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 02:37 AM
Wed Mar 25 2020, 01:19 PM
orcad capture E107 search engine friendly assembly L293D proteus measuring current using microcontrollers RPM to m/s i dont understand PIC bootloader working LCD examples simcom 8051 friends check festival of light cellphone controlled robot Advanced ASIC Chip Synthesis Using Synopsys Smart Card Handbook data logger project 8051 based ups ultrasonic distance measurement artificial intelligence mail php