News 8051 Projects
- Sun Sep 22 2013, 06:56 pm
The digital IC tester is implemented by using the 89C51 microcontroller board. The processing of the inputs and outputs is done by the microcontroller. The display part on the microcontroller board is modeled using LCD. After the successful testing of the IC, the result is displayed on the LCD.
The basic function of the digital IC tester is to test a digital IC for correct logical functioning as described in the truth table and/or function table. It can test digital ICs having a maximum of 24 pins. Since it is programmable, any number of ICs can be tested within the constraint of the memory available. This model applies the necessary signals to the inputs of the IC, monitoring the outputs at each stage and comparing them with the outputs in the truth table. Any discrepancy in the functioning of the IC results in a fail indication, displays the faulty and good gates on the LCD. The testing procedure is accomplished with the help of keys present on the main board.
This project has been tested with most commonly used digital IC's, mainly belonging to the 74TTL series. Digital IC tester tests various types of IC's like OR, XOR, NAND, AND, NOT, NOR, XNOR GATES and also FULL ADDER, MULTIPLEXER, SHIFT REGISTER.
A special thanks to Sunil Raina, Piyush Sonawane and Parimal Sikchi for sharing their work with us.
You can download this project from here: Digital IC Tester Project (with report)
If you have any doubts in project, please post in forum.
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Sharanjit Singh in: 8051 Projects
Tue Oct 15 2019, 12:47 pm
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Er. Sharanjit Singh in: 8051 Projects
Tue May 07 2019, 02:45 pm
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 11:45 am
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 07:46 pm
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 04:28 pm
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: JamesTog
Tue Jun 28 2022, 07:32 am
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: kipiki
Tue Oct 05 2021, 06:27 am
- Accident alert and vehicle tracking system by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Sep 23 2021, 07:17 am
- Accident alert and vehicle tracking system by: diya
Sat Sep 18 2021, 05:23 pm
- ATAN(x/y) by: bagus
Sun Aug 15 2021, 04:41 am
Wed Aug 17 2022, 04:15 pm
Tue Aug 16 2022, 07:14 am
Sun Aug 14 2022, 07:28 pm
Sun Aug 14 2022, 05:05 pm
Sun Aug 14 2022, 07:55 am
Sat Aug 13 2022, 08:25 am
Fri Aug 12 2022, 06:03 am
Fri Aug 12 2022, 04:53 am
proteus simulator VDSM ebooks on Assembly language programming electronics ebook Control System Design Guide number system r7 internet protocol real-time operating systems 8051 alarms greenbee extended vortex and field theory AVR load and store instructions codevision avr c compiler transistor gmail interfacing ADC0809 with 8051 using structure in embedded c HomeRF