News PIC projects
- Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:22 AM
Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter
This project is a simple temperature meter using LM35 analog sensor connected to PIC microcontroller PIC16F676. The temprature is displayed on 3 digit 7-segment display. Project code is written in C language for CSS compiler for PIC. Here are few things that you can expect to learn from this project:
1. Using Analog port of PIC Microcontroller
2. Interfacing LM35 temperature sensor
3. Interfacing 7-segment display
4. Multiplexing multiple 7-segment display
Simple yet so much to learn in this project. If you are a starting to learn microcontrollers then this is your project. The download package also includes a proteus simulation so you can modify and test this code before building the actual hardware.
I want to thank Rakesh Suthar for submitting this project. I hope to see more learning oriented project from him.
Download Package Content:
- main.c : Project C code
- main.hex : Hex file
- schematic.PDF : Schematic file
- lm35-temp-meter.pdsprj : Proteus simulation Project file
If you have any questions or queries on this project feel free to ask in forum.
Download Here: Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter
14 May 2016: 05:34 AM
Wonderful article, very useful and well explanation. Thanks a lot for offering this unique post with us. I really enjoyed by reading your blog post.
Wed Mar 25 2020, 09:39 AM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 06:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 08:55 AM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 05:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 01:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 02:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 08:44 AM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 05:30 AM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 03:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 05:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 05:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Mon Mar 30 2020, 11:38 PM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:27 PM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 12:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 05:24 AM
Wed Apr 01 2020, 09:24 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 07:49 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 12:58 AM
Mon Mar 30 2020, 01:35 AM
Sat Mar 28 2020, 11:21 PM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 03:27 AM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 02:37 AM
Wed Mar 25 2020, 01:19 PM
haserver port mapping downtime sample RS485 protocol writing c code 8051 LM35 Proteus ISIS Model nokia 1100 lcd c code virtual server router zero crossing opto-triac keil4 avr c programming and interfacing power electronic devices fundamentals of discrete-time signals control applications illegal command output pin screw driver Process Engineering Design Using Visual Basic DS1307 rtc engineer 8051 PWM code