News 8051 Projects
- Thu May 31 2018, 03:39 AM
It's been a long time since there has been a project shared on our website. I want to thank Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur for sharing this project. Though the project seems very simple but its a great project who wants to get started with microcontrollers.
Automatic Railway Gate Control uses two IR sensors for detecting incoming train and when train has passed, based on that 8051 microcontroller makes simple decision to close or open the gate respectively. In the project model a L293D H-Bridge is used to control gates connected to a motor. Project design looks very neat and clean. You can see working video of the project below:
Project source code is written in assembly language. The download package includes source code, hex file and schematics.
Thank you guys for submitting this project.
Download this project from our download section:
Automatic Railway Gate Control
Wed Mar 25 2020, 09:39 AM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 06:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 08:55 AM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 05:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 01:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 02:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 08:44 AM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 05:30 AM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 03:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 05:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 05:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Mon Mar 30 2020, 11:38 PM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:27 PM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 12:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 05:24 AM
Wed Apr 01 2020, 09:24 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 07:49 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 12:58 AM
Mon Mar 30 2020, 01:35 AM
Sat Mar 28 2020, 11:21 PM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 03:27 AM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 02:37 AM
Wed Mar 25 2020, 01:19 PM
shout box radio frequency band Hi Tech C microelectronics microcontroller project hello friends android bluetooth 8051 AT89C2051 BASCOM-8051 project e107 Radio Basics UHF RFID gsm modem sms reading using interrupt AVR assembly programming SPI simulation 8051 mmc tutorial ack illegal command cygwin for arm gsm notice board artificial intelligence Microcontroller Programming-The Microchip PIC