News Rickeys World News
- Mon Jun 30 2008, 02:26 PM
Here a nice graphic temperature recorder.
It shows 60 samples. (new values scrolls left the plot)
Temperature is sampled every 15 Sec. and averaged.
The following parameters are configurable.
Sampling rate 15 Sec. to 3.825 Sec.(255*15)
Initial scale -30°C to 90°C
Scale resolution 1°C to 20°C division
Display contrast level
Configuration parameters are stored in eeprom.
To change parameter only the eeprom must be reprogrammed (NOT the code)
Refer to source code to know where they are stored.
N.B. Negative temperature for the initial scale value must be stored in 2 compliment form.
Source code attached.
(sorry for the Italian comment in the code, i have not time to translate)
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: prashant_1105
Fri May 01 2020, 08:12 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 09:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Tue Mar 31 2020, 03:38 AM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sun Jan 19 2020, 02:27 AM