News Rickeys World News
- Mon Jun 30 2008, 07:56 pm
Here a nice graphic temperature recorder.
It shows 60 samples. (new values scrolls left the plot)
Temperature is sampled every 15 Sec. and averaged.
The following parameters are configurable.
Sampling rate 15 Sec. to 3.825 Sec.(255*15)
Initial scale -30Â°C to 90Â°C
Scale resolution 1Â°C to 20Â°C division
Display contrast level
Configuration parameters are stored in eeprom.
To change parameter only the eeprom must be reprogrammed (NOT the code)
Refer to source code to know where they are stored.
N.B. Negative temperature for the initial scale value must be stored in 2 compliment form.
Source code attached.
(sorry for the Italian comment in the code, i have not time to translate)
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Sharanjit Singh in: 8051 Projects
Tue Oct 15 2019, 12:47 pm
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Er. Sharanjit Singh in: 8051 Projects
Tue May 07 2019, 02:45 pm
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 11:45 am
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 07:46 pm
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 04:28 pm
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: HeidiFlolo
Mon Oct 31 2022, 10:45 am
- Automatic College Bell (AT89S8252 & DS1307) by: maba77
Tue Oct 18 2022, 09:29 am
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: JamesTog
Tue Jun 28 2022, 07:32 am
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: kipiki
Tue Oct 05 2021, 06:27 am
- Accident alert and vehicle tracking system by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Sep 23 2021, 07:17 am