News 8051 Projects
- Sat Oct 13 2012, 07:35 PM
This Project "Automatic Room Light Controller with Visitor Counter using Microcontroller" is a reliable circuit that takes over the task of controlling the room lights as well us counting number of persons/visitors in the room very accurately. When somebody enters into the room then the counter is incremented by one and the light in the room will be switched ON and when any one leaves the room then the counter is decremented by one. The light will be only switched OFF until all the persons in the room go out. The total number of persons inside the room is also displayed on the seven segment displays.
The microcontroller does the above job. It receives the signals from the sensors, and this signal is operated under the control of software which is stored in ROM. Microcontroller continuously monitor the IR Sensors, When any object pass through the 555 timer generates a pulse and interrupt controller. So visitors in the room are counted up by Sensor1 and Sensor2 counts visitors going out of room. As soon as visitor count reaches 0 the room light turns off.
We already had this project in our download section but Anudeep (bobdxcool) had made it working. Thank you so much for sharing this project back.
Here is a working video of project shared by Anudeep:
You can download this project here:
Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter
Sat Mar 28 2020, 08:56 AM
Sat Mar 28 2020, 08:46 AM
Wed Mar 25 2020, 09:39 AM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 06:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 08:55 AM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 05:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 01:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 02:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 03:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 05:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:27 PM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 12:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 05:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 02:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sat Jul 27 2019, 11:06 PM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 03:27 AM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 02:37 AM
Wed Mar 25 2020, 01:19 PM
Tue Mar 24 2020, 04:38 PM
Sun Mar 22 2020, 12:48 AM
Wed Mar 18 2020, 04:18 AM
Fri Mar 13 2020, 05:55 AM
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:07 PM
keil assembly programming site stats PCB Fabrication Process fm transmitter circuit AVR port programming chk atmel 8051 Wireless Wide Area Networks Mobile home automation Bascom 8051 ebook bascom 8051 serial communication uart modem support MIR sensor tools internet x86 programming LM35 zero crossing detector Embedded Systems Design avr ebooks