News 8051 Projects
- Mon May 20 2013, 03:38 AM
This project is a simple GSM Based project where 20x4 LCD is used as display for Notice board and GSM modem is used for receiving and sending SMS. When a user wants to display a notice/message on the notice board, user will send sms from a verified mobile number and sms recevied is displayed on LCD. Project involves simple security feature where SMS sender's number is compared with a pre-configured number (hardcoded in source code). If sms is recevied from an unknown sender, a notification SMS is sent to pre-configured number notifying an invalid access to board.
This project is fairly simple but its main purpose is to demonstrates reading and sending SMS using GSM Modem. There are many users on forum who struggles getting SMS read working in their projects. So For them this project is a starting point.
I want to thank Kiran Gowle (kirangowle) for submitting this project. I am sure his contribution will help many others on this website. If you have any queries regarding this project, Please feel free to post in forum.
Go to download section to download this project:
GSM Notice Board
Wed Mar 25 2020, 09:39 AM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 06:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 08:55 AM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 05:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 01:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 02:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 08:44 AM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 05:30 AM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 03:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 05:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 05:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Mon Mar 30 2020, 11:38 PM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:27 PM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 12:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 05:24 AM
Wed Apr 01 2020, 09:24 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 07:49 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 12:58 AM
Mon Mar 30 2020, 01:35 AM
Sat Mar 28 2020, 11:21 PM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 03:27 AM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 02:37 AM
Wed Mar 25 2020, 01:19 PM
The Digital Signal Processing Handbook rapidshare satellite personal communication services Assembly and C 8051 mazidi UPS design and operation DS1820 based thermometer lcd display avr Practical Embedded Controllers high voltage power Digital Visitor Counter data acquisition system by abbas explained RS232 digital ac voltmeter smart instrumentation schematics wireless communication microcontroller signal conditioning circuit techniques microcontroller 8051 C programming Motorola 68000