News AVR Projects
- Mon Mar 31 2014, 06:30 AM
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. This is a very simple project based on Arduino and GPS sheild combo. Arduino provides good set of libraries which are easy to use and you can include in your project without any hassle.
As GPS usually works on serial ports, Software emulated serial port is used to connect GPS with arduino running at 4800bps. The hardware serial port is connected to PC for serial data logging. A 16x4 LCD is used for displaying GPS data locally. LCD provides GPS information related to Latitude, Longitude, Altitude and speed.
Its a very good project for starters, who wants to get their hands on with Arduino. I would like to thank Santosh Mishra for submitting this project. Hope to see more contribution from him.
To download this project Please visit download section: Arduino based GPS data Logger
Tue May 19 2020, 06:29 PM
Does anyone have microcontroller programming software for STC15F104W (core 8051, 4 k, 128 byte, 6 I/O pin, UART ... DIL8), that works?
Sat May 02 2020, 03:38 PM
Hi I am looking for a assembly language program for a digital decimal counter. Time counts max limit of 2 mins starting from 2.00 mins and ending at 0.00. time is to be displayed on 4 7-segment LED displays. Edsim51 simulator to be used. Thanks
Wed Mar 25 2020, 09:39 AM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 06:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 08:55 AM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 05:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 01:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 02:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 03:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 05:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: prashant_1105
Fri May 01 2020, 04:12 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 05:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Mon Mar 30 2020, 11:38 PM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:27 PM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 12:28 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 08:44 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 09:28 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 03:05 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 07:52 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 03:15 AM
Tue May 19 2020, 06:08 PM
Tue May 19 2020, 02:22 PM
Mon May 18 2020, 09:50 PM
automatic plant irrigation the 8051 microcontroller mazidi AVR assembly instructions medicine streaming audio The VLSI Handbook Second Edition Model-Based Signal Processing LCD examples exploring c microcontrollers IC 74164 microcontroller ebooks nokia s60 PIC Basic Projects real time system diode matrix display using 8051 array BASCOM AVR Project ultrasonic transmitter and receiver circuit explanation room light controller visitor