News PIC projects
- Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:22 AM
Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter
This project is a simple temperature meter using LM35 analog sensor connected to PIC microcontroller PIC16F676. The temprature is displayed on 3 digit 7-segment display. Project code is written in C language for CSS compiler for PIC. Here are few things that you can expect to learn from this project:
1. Using Analog port of PIC Microcontroller
2. Interfacing LM35 temperature sensor
3. Interfacing 7-segment display
4. Multiplexing multiple 7-segment display
Simple yet so much to learn in this project. If you are a starting to learn microcontrollers then this is your project. The download package also includes a proteus simulation so you can modify and test this code before building the actual hardware.
I want to thank Rakesh Suthar for submitting this project. I hope to see more learning oriented project from him.
Download Package Content:
- main.c : Project C code
- main.hex : Hex file
- schematic.PDF : Schematic file
- lm35-temp-meter.pdsprj : Proteus simulation Project file
If you have any questions or queries on this project feel free to ask in forum.
Download Here: Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter
14 May 2016: 05:34 AM
Wonderful article, very useful and well explanation. Thanks a lot for offering this unique post with us. I really enjoyed by reading your blog post.
Tue May 19 2020, 06:29 PM
Does anyone have microcontroller programming software for STC15F104W (core 8051, 4 k, 128 byte, 6 I/O pin, UART ... DIL8), that works?
Sat May 02 2020, 03:38 PM
Hi I am looking for a assembly language program for a digital decimal counter. Time counts max limit of 2 mins starting from 2.00 mins and ending at 0.00. time is to be displayed on 4 7-segment LED displays. Edsim51 simulator to be used. Thanks
Wed Mar 25 2020, 09:39 AM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 06:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 08:55 AM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 05:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 01:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 02:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 03:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 05:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: prashant_1105
Fri May 01 2020, 04:12 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 05:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Mon Mar 30 2020, 11:38 PM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:27 PM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 12:28 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 08:44 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 09:28 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 03:05 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 07:52 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 03:15 AM
Tue May 19 2020, 06:08 PM
Tue May 19 2020, 02:22 PM
Mon May 18 2020, 09:50 PM
shaastra 2007 programmable controllers new stuff zigbee protocol lcd i2c medicine DC motor interfacing tutorial 7-segment interfacing with microcontroller WiMax L293D H-bridge motor driver microprocessor 8086 rs485 communication images ICD2 tools nokia 6110 haserver port forwarding Voiceless Phone Call coder forum current and voltage division L293D interfacing with Microcontrollers