News 8051 Projects
- Fri May 19 2017, 05:19 AM
We have got a recent submission of the project by students of Mai Bhago polytechnic college, Amritsar, Punjab. As simple as it sounds, This project is an 8051 based DTMF controlled robot. 8051 receives decoded DTMF tones from MT8870 DTMF decoder. The DTMF input is fed from a GSM phone. There are two motors on the robot which are controlled via dual H-Bridge motor driver L293D.
If you are just starting to learn microcontrollers then this is the project you should start with. It will help you understand the basic IO control in microcontrollers using embedded C.
DTMF controls are as follows:
On pressing '2' robot moved forward
On pressing '8' robot moved backward
On pressing '4' robot moved left
On pressing '6' robot moved right
On pressing '5' robot moved stop
The download package includes source code, hex file, schematics and a description document.
Project credit goes to:
Parambir Singh Mattewal (Supervisor)
Thank you guys for submitting this project.
Download this project from our download section:
Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot
Wed Mar 25 2020, 09:39 AM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 06:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 08:55 AM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 12:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 05:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 01:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 02:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 08:44 AM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 05:30 AM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 03:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 05:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 05:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Mon Mar 30 2020, 11:38 PM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:27 PM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 12:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 05:24 AM
Wed Apr 01 2020, 09:24 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 07:49 AM
Tue Mar 31 2020, 12:58 AM
Mon Mar 30 2020, 01:35 AM
Sat Mar 28 2020, 11:21 PM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 03:27 AM
Fri Mar 27 2020, 02:37 AM
Wed Mar 25 2020, 01:19 PM
Intelligent Robotic Systems PIC basic nokia lcd 3310 radio frequency band 40x4 lcd simulation proteus bipolar stepper motor interfacing pic xbee connection Design of CMOS Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits atocd51 Graphical Programming Made Easy Fun labview Motor Control Project server problem audio transmitter radio frequency LCD HD44780 ULN2003 ADC0809 interfacing with 8051 5V PSU circuit with over voltage protection addons SIM900 FTP example proteus tutorial