News 8051 Projects
- Mon May 20 2013, 07:38 AM
This project is a simple GSM Based project where 20x4 LCD is used as display for Notice board and GSM modem is used for receiving and sending SMS. When a user wants to display a notice/message on the notice board, user will send sms from a verified mobile number and sms recevied is displayed on LCD. Project involves simple security feature where SMS sender's number is compared with a pre-configured number (hardcoded in source code). If sms is recevied from an unknown sender, a notification SMS is sent to pre-configured number notifying an invalid access to board.
This project is fairly simple but its main purpose is to demonstrates reading and sending SMS using GSM Modem. There are many users on forum who struggles getting SMS read working in their projects. So For them this project is a starting point.
I want to thank Kiran Gowle (kirangowle) for submitting this project. I am sure his contribution will help many others on this website. If you have any queries regarding this project, Please feel free to post in forum.
Go to download section to download this project:
GSM Notice Board
Sat Jul 21 2018, 06:21 AM
Dibakar Bhanja Chowdhury
By using a 555 timer how can I expand the range of the mobile phone jammer? Please reply me asap
Sun May 20 2018, 10:01 AM
how to write and execute a program that read the keypad button and display the number on 7 segment on intel8051 at89s52 in assembly language?
Thu May 17 2018, 06:36 AM
sir iwant to ask about controller of three phase supply by using back to back thyristor instead of triac....will u give me some guideline?
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:54 PM
IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) is not working properly. opp1 & opp2 is in problem.plz help
Fri Apr 27 2018, 08:09 PM
@kaiserslautern Post in forum
Wed Apr 25 2018, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone, using software uart is a very good idea for a second serial port. Thank you so much. I would kindly like to know how to connect this port to the PC?
Sat Apr 21 2018, 07:50 PM
This is a community site. Feel free to help anyone needing advice
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:47 AM
please help me for the configuration bits for dspic30f2010
Thu Mar 29 2018, 10:45 AM
can any one using dspic30f2010.
Thu Mar 29 2018, 06:03 AM
can anybody give solar tracking in 8051 using proteus and keil to mail [email protected]
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: manjunath reddy
Tue May 08 2018, 11:45 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: jitendraksingh
Tue May 01 2018, 03:36 PM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Apr 19 2018, 04:39 AM
- Digital Clock with Alarm Using DS1307 (orcad schematic) by: veda
Tue Apr 17 2018, 04:34 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Jainvipul
Sat Mar 10 2018, 12:14 PM
Tue May 22 2018, 02:30 AM
Sun Apr 29 2018, 07:09 PM
Sat Apr 28 2018, 12:41 PM
Sat Apr 21 2018, 03:35 PM
Fri Apr 20 2018, 02:38 PM
Sat Apr 14 2018, 12:47 AM
Wed Apr 04 2018, 07:51 PM
Mon Apr 02 2018, 06:27 AM
16F84 addons free pins happy new year 8051 xbee connection digital lock using pic micro PIC Basic Projects mmc cards serial port connection step sequence of stepper motor Building Secure Wireless Networks with 802.11 cousin interfacing Analog to digital converter analog and mixed-signal extensions build your own workbench I2C bus simulation dot matrix display tutorial zener controlling appliances with Infrared using 8051 folders