News 8051 Projects
- Mon May 20 2013, 07:38 AM
This project is a simple GSM Based project where 20x4 LCD is used as display for Notice board and GSM modem is used for receiving and sending SMS. When a user wants to display a notice/message on the notice board, user will send sms from a verified mobile number and sms recevied is displayed on LCD. Project involves simple security feature where SMS sender's number is compared with a pre-configured number (hardcoded in source code). If sms is recevied from an unknown sender, a notification SMS is sent to pre-configured number notifying an invalid access to board.
This project is fairly simple but its main purpose is to demonstrates reading and sending SMS using GSM Modem. There are many users on forum who struggles getting SMS read working in their projects. So For them this project is a starting point.
I want to thank Kiran Gowle (kirangowle) for submitting this project. I am sure his contribution will help many others on this website. If you have any queries regarding this project, Please feel free to post in forum.
Go to download section to download this project:
GSM Notice Board
Tue Jan 14 2020, 09:08 AM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 03:44 PM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 12:30 PM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
Thu Nov 21 2019, 02:30 PM
how to interface 8051 microcontroller with NRF24L01+ module
Sun Oct 13 2019, 12:23 AM
Log in.. then post your code in the 8051 forum
Sat Oct 12 2019, 12:18 PM
i am doing a countdown timer with 8051 for my project, unfortunately our professor had to take a leave of absence before he could teach us most of it.. can someone explain the .asm code of it for me?
Mon Sep 23 2019, 09:37 AM
I am doing a project for my schools wireless security system with cameras,sensors and spot lights using 8051 micro controller, could you help me out with the design and its source code.
Wed Sep 18 2019, 10:48 PM
Thank you for your time,
Mon Aug 05 2019, 09:09 PM
@Ismail ..post in forum, give details
Mon Aug 05 2019, 06:33 PM
Hello. Please I won't download
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 05:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
- GreenBeeV2 (with Project Report and PowerPoint Presentation) by: sushi360
Fri Jul 05 2019, 03:04 PM
Sat Jan 11 2020, 10:42 AM
Tue Jan 07 2020, 06:53 PM
Tue Jan 07 2020, 12:42 PM
Sun Dec 29 2019, 05:54 AM
Fri Dec 27 2019, 06:14 PM
Sat Dec 14 2019, 12:31 PM
Thu Dec 12 2019, 12:04 PM
Sun Dec 08 2019, 09:16 AM
RS232 bluetooth spp 8051 p0 little ones FM transmitter module 8051 DS1307 Clock current and voltage division bascom hyper terminal 8051 digital lock programming microprocessor in c ebook VB serial communication rs485 communication obstacle detection IR smart home using gsm SAMPLED DATA SYSTEMS AND THE Z-TRANSFORM Embedded Software Development with C prosperity AVR assembly Programming example 555 timer missing pulse detector