Discussion in "New Ideas regarding projects" started by    romel_emperado    Dec 1, 2010.
Thu Dec 02 2010, 03:47 am

after my presentation someone ask my email and discussed some opportunity to me about embedded system..

Now, we met earlier and discussed about the project we are going to make and according to him he will test drive my skill in embedded system and it will be paid contractual work and also he will train me in web page development (i dont know Php that's y he will teach me).

romel_emperado

We have a saying in the UK
"If it sounds too good to be true it probably is".. (too good to be true)
Meaning be very suspicious of very good offers.

This guy knows you are not an experienced programmer and yet may offer you work.
He will train you in Web site development, even though it is nothing to do
with embedded devices.
Find out a lot more about who he is before getting more involved.

ExperimenterUK

hi phil, this person is a son of one of the engineering teacher here in our school and he is doing embedded system.
according to him,
he also wants to trained me in website development because his purpose is after the watch collected datas in that day the user will transfer it into pc and upload to the website then the user can easily track their logs in the website if they login..

dont worry I just want to try this then there s no harm in tying. what i am after is the knowledge i can get if i will work on them.. hehe if also I can earn money then its nice but if they ask me about money matters hehe i dont money at all.. hehe lol
Thu Dec 02 2010, 08:54 am
romel best of luck........remember when first time you told me about this guy on fb i told you he will call you... he is impressed by your work and these kind of people are very expert they can see the temperament of student be seeing their project!!!

so he passed you in his initial test that's wy he is calling you

Half Done!!!!

now you have to struggle hard he is willing to train you and you have to show him you interest by doing work with him!!!

Best of luck dear

Have a bright future in programming ahead...
 romel_emperado like this.
Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:03 am

romel best of luck........remember when first time you told me about this guy on fb i told you he will call you... he is impressed by your work and these kind of people are very expert they can see the temperament of student be seeing their project!!!

so he passed you in his initial test that's wy he is calling you

Half Done!!!!

now you have to struggle hard he is willing to train you and you have to show him you interest by doing work with him!!!

Best of luck dear

Have a bright future in programming ahead...

coolmirza143

thanks mirza.. but I dont know yet what will happen hehe since i will be facing real struggle of programming and yet I dont have enough skill...
Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:11 am
The person who is calling you he already knows your skill!!! so don't worry nothing will happen....

join him and work with him he will train you and will help you to overcome your faults.......its a good chance to enhance your skills and also show and prove yourself that you can do this job!!!!
Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:26 am

hi pravin.. I watched the video and its very nice.. wew! hehe its gives me some ideas.
i thought many things before like, i problematize some of the features like downloading datas by communicating wirelessly on pc but i found that its not a problem like i thought. it is its built in feature of the watch and code are opensource .. hehe .

dont worry if i got some info I will surely share this stuff in here.

romel_emperado

ya ,
really... nice video.. after see the video.... i got some more interest in MSP430 mc.... i started to collect some information regarding this mc... & also MSP430 emulator is sleeping for months in my rack.. want so try some code... to keep in touch...

Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:33 am

hi pravin.. I watched the video and its very nice.. wew! hehe its gives me some ideas.
i thought many things before like, i problematize some of the features like downloading datas by communicating wirelessly on pc but i found that its not a problem like i thought. it is its built in feature of the watch and code are opensource .. hehe .

dont worry if i got some info I will surely share this stuff in here.

romel_emperado

ya ,
really... nice video.. after see the video.... i got some more interest in MSP430 mc.... i started to collect some information regarding this mc... & also MSP430 emulator is sleeping for months in my rack.. want so try some code... to keep in touch...

pravin_35

yes its nice... hopefully the hardware will arrive tomorrow i can see that hardware for the first time.. lol

The person who is calling you he already knows your skill!!! so don't worry nothing will happen....

join him and work with him he will train you and will help you to overcome your faults.......its a good chance to enhance your skills and also show and prove yourself that you can do this job!!!!

coolmirza143

thanks for the encouragement mirza.. thanks!!

I will try my best to work and cope with him.... If cant then its called failure.. hehe

[ Edited Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:44 am ]
Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:45 am
you are welcome yar...

and you are right a failure happens after practice....and Practice makes a man perfect.....so failure is linked with success somewhere
Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:49 am
yes u are right mirza.. hehe i hope failure wont cross my way now.. ahaha
Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:49 am
@ romel_emperado
it is best chance for u dear
he will learn u step by step so dnt wory about that what happen
Thu Dec 02 2010, 09:50 am
hi..
@romel
see this hope it is vry useful for u....

http://focus.ti.com/lit/ug/slau292b/slau292b.pdf see last 10 pages

@mirza..
rite.....

Get Social

Information