News 8051 Projects
- Mon May 20 2013, 07:38 AM
This project is a simple GSM Based project where 20x4 LCD is used as display for Notice board and GSM modem is used for receiving and sending SMS. When a user wants to display a notice/message on the notice board, user will send sms from a verified mobile number and sms recevied is displayed on LCD. Project involves simple security feature where SMS sender's number is compared with a pre-configured number (hardcoded in source code). If sms is recevied from an unknown sender, a notification SMS is sent to pre-configured number notifying an invalid access to board.
This project is fairly simple but its main purpose is to demonstrates reading and sending SMS using GSM Modem. There are many users on forum who struggles getting SMS read working in their projects. So For them this project is a starting point.
I want to thank Kiran Gowle (kirangowle) for submitting this project. I am sure his contribution will help many others on this website. If you have any queries regarding this project, Please feel free to post in forum.
Go to download section to download this project:
GSM Notice Board
Thu Jun 11 2020, 07:27 AM
sir could please send the code for I2C and wifi interfacing with 8051
Tue May 19 2020, 11:29 PM
Does anyone have microcontroller programming software for STC15F104W (core 8051, 4 k, 128 byte, 6 I/O pin, UART ... DIL8), that works?
Sat May 02 2020, 08:38 PM
Hi I am looking for a assembly language program for a digital decimal counter. Time counts max limit of 2 mins starting from 2.00 mins and ending at 0.00. time is to be displayed on 4 7-segment LED displays. Edsim51 simulator to be used. Thanks
Wed Mar 25 2020, 02:39 PM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 11:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 01:55 PM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 06:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 05:58 PM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 11:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 07:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: prashant_1105
Fri May 01 2020, 08:12 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 09:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Tue Mar 31 2020, 03:38 AM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sun Jan 19 2020, 02:27 AM
Thu Jun 25 2020, 03:46 PM
Mon Jun 22 2020, 03:03 PM
Tue Jun 16 2020, 05:10 PM
Sat Jun 13 2020, 09:43 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 12:44 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 01:28 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 07:05 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 11:52 AM
Intruder Alarm System AVR Copy memory block industrial networks and protocols 8051 project with report modem support 1 wire pic microcontroller How i2c eeprom addressing works THE QUITEESSENTIAL PIC router port mapping scrolling dot matrix display 8051 microcontroller ebooks keil full version IIC library resistors zigbee ebook 8051 Assembly measure current using ADC08034 RF switches demo Digital Visitor Counter