News Rickeys World News
- Sun Feb 24 2008, 07:54 PM
Poor Man's Scope
Here is what he says about his project...
Years ago, Epe Online www.epemag.com published a project "Micro picscope" a simple visual signal monitor.
It shows a representation of the signal waveform using an alfanumeric 16*2 lcd display.
Here a PBP version with PIC16F690
Obviously the performance are very limited; i consider this project a toy.
A graphic area of 8*40 pixels is inadequate to show anything with an acceptable accuracy.
The bandwidth is limited to 4-5KHz
The frequency counter is limited to 6 digit, the precision depends by the internal oscillator frequency.
Despite that, i like it.
A working screenshot of project:
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Jan 07 2021, 12:54 PM
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: MUNIKOJR
Wed Jan 06 2021, 06:36 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: ExperimenterUK
Mon Nov 23 2020, 02:40 PM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Auden
Mon Nov 23 2020, 08:43 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM