News Rickeys World News
- Mon Feb 25 2008, 01:24 am
Poor Man's Scope
Here is what he says about his project...
Years ago, Epe Online www.epemag.com published a project "Micro picscope" a simple visual signal monitor.
It shows a representation of the signal waveform using an alfanumeric 16*2 lcd display.
Here a PBP version with PIC16F690
Obviously the performance are very limited; i consider this project a toy.
A graphic area of 8*40 pixels is inadequate to show anything with an acceptable accuracy.
The bandwidth is limited to 4-5KHz
The frequency counter is limited to 6 digit, the precision depends by the internal oscillator frequency.
Despite that, i like it.
A working screenshot of project:
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Sharanjit Singh in: 8051 Projects
Tue Oct 15 2019, 12:47 pm
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Er. Sharanjit Singh in: 8051 Projects
Tue May 07 2019, 02:45 pm
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 11:45 am
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 07:46 pm
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 04:28 pm
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: HeidiFlolo
Mon Oct 31 2022, 10:45 am
- Automatic College Bell (AT89S8252 & DS1307) by: maba77
Tue Oct 18 2022, 09:29 am
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: JamesTog
Tue Jun 28 2022, 07:32 am
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: kipiki
Tue Oct 05 2021, 06:27 am
- Accident alert and vehicle tracking system by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Sep 23 2021, 07:17 am