Polypropylene capacitors Items tagged with Polypropylene capacitors
well actually a good tradeoff between tantalum and ceramic capacitors is another family of capacitors called polypropylene capacitors which were previously costlier but nowadays are quite cheap (well .... cheaper than tantalum ). these capacitors are usually the next best aternatives for ceramic caps and the regular ones available can have a value upto 1uF. these capacitors have excellent long t... Read Compelte post
Other Tags: polypropylene capacitors
Posted by pdi33 on Fri Apr 11 2008, 01:43 PM
Thu Feb 27 2020, 12:58 AM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 06:12 PM
Thu Jan 23 2020, 02:16 AM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
Tue Jan 14 2020, 03:08 PM
when i am trying to simulate the program in Proteus 8 professional, I am getting some errors as cannot find module file dhtxx.md can u help me
Tue Dec 17 2019, 09:44 PM
hello..i am programming industrial timer using 8051 with 24lc64 eeprom. i have query in storing the 3 diff value in eeprom with enter button. can anyone share c code ?
Tue Dec 17 2019, 06:30 PM
Hello. Can anyone share the code in Bascon and scheme in Proteus?
Thu Nov 21 2019, 08:30 PM
how to interface 8051 microcontroller with NRF24L01+ module
Sun Oct 13 2019, 06:23 AM
Log in.. then post your code in the 8051 forum
Sat Oct 12 2019, 06:18 PM
i am doing a countdown timer with 8051 for my project, unfortunately our professor had to take a leave of absence before he could teach us most of it.. can someone explain the .asm code of it for me?
Mon Sep 23 2019, 03:37 PM
I am doing a project for my schools wireless security system with cameras,sensors and spot lights using 8051 micro controller, could you help me out with the design and its source code.
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sun Jan 19 2020, 02:27 AM
- PICBASIC - Simon A musical Game Project by: rjbryan58
Fri Jan 10 2020, 05:28 PM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: Janhvi
Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:24 AM
- IR Remote Switch using TV remote (RC5 Protocol) by: Spencerdyx
Sat Aug 17 2019, 06:35 AM
- Metro Train Prototype Project with Project Report by: ....
Sun Jul 28 2019, 03:06 AM
Wed Feb 26 2020, 04:51 AM
Tue Feb 25 2020, 02:57 AM
Wed Feb 19 2020, 09:13 AM
Wed Feb 12 2020, 04:47 PM
Tue Feb 11 2020, 11:12 AM
Sat Feb 01 2020, 01:29 PM
Thu Jan 30 2020, 03:52 PM
Sat Jan 25 2020, 12:09 PM
automatic bell rapidshare ebook power distribution system VC oscilloscope using PIC BASIC intelligent complex robotic system assembly uart multiplexing single pin 16x2 lcd Frequency Counter using 8051 AVR register set RS-485 converter RC5 8051 12Mhz peace and happiness mobile robot design LCD code proteus debug interface with Keil e107 arcade winavr tutorial AVR Clear SRAM