- Sun Oct 10 2010, 10:40 AM
This project is a scrolling dot matrix LED message display powered by 8051 microcontroller. The code is written in assembly to control four 8x8 dot matrix LED display segments. Message to be displayed is stored in I2C EEPROM memory which is configurable through uart. Author has provided a VB software for easy configuration of message display from your PC.
User can not only set type of meesage to be displayed on LED display, but also control scrolling speed of message. There are two gui software provided in the package one is a simple interface and second software provides advance features to user with preview of message before saving settings to board.
Project code is written in 8051 assembly language. The complete zip package includes:
1. Assembly Coding
2. Circuit Diagram
3. Font Creation program
4. Information on Dot matrix display
5. VB software code for GUI interface
6. Pictures of hardware
I really want to thank the Author Nasim Majoka (majoka) for his wonderful contribution. Also i want to thank him for providing help and guidance on forum.
Here are some demo videos of the project recorded by Majoka himself, i again want to thank him for adding Rickey's World to the video .
Incase you have any doubts or issues with the project, please make use of forum.
Tue Jul 19 2016, 05:59 PM
@mhammad 64 bits is 8 bytes.
Tue Jul 19 2016, 07:56 AM
hello! i want to know how to use UART in mikroc , I want to receive 64 bits from another microcontroller and i dont know how to start my code to receive the 64 bits...any help?
Mon Jul 18 2016, 08:32 PM
@meena.. are you still having trouble ?
Sat Jul 16 2016, 10:19 AM
problem in loading email address while registering.Please help
Sun Jul 10 2016, 02:50 PM
could you please provide a sample code that controling LED using bluetooth HC-05 interfacing pic16f877a thank you!
Sun Jul 10 2016, 02:49 PM
Sat Jul 09 2016, 05:25 PM
@Santhana krishnan post in forum to discuss your problem
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:26 AM
Hi i program atmega 32 it was functiining corectly but now aref pins voltage 2.56 is droped to .85 volts also a ports input viltage also dropped so anologe inpit not funcitonig please help me to find out the problem
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:24 AM
Hi i program the atmega 32
Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:24 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- PIC Industrial and Domestic Timer (Relay Controller) by: kavin_eees
Wed Jul 20 2016, 07:06 AM
- Digital Lock Using AT89C2051 with LCD and Keypad - Assembly by: Muhammad Ahmad
Thu May 05 2016, 11:50 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: A basit
Sun Apr 17 2016, 09:33 AM
- Android Controlled Robot using 8051 Microcontroller by: [email protected]
Wed Apr 13 2016, 10:52 AM
- GSM Notice Board by: sanju1234
Wed Apr 13 2016, 03:35 AM
Thu Jul 21 2016, 05:45 PM
Thu Jul 21 2016, 05:27 PM
Wed Jul 20 2016, 01:51 PM
Sat Jul 16 2016, 07:19 PM
Wed Jul 06 2016, 09:35 AM
Wed Jun 29 2016, 07:29 PM
Tue Jun 28 2016, 06:23 AM
Fri Jun 24 2016, 06:02 AM
Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD 40x4 lcd simulation proteus SBUF RS-422 standards sensors for Visitor counter debugging LCD code in keil Embedded Systems Dictionary uart rlc IR Remote scart pin description bc547 green house project with report and presentation 5V supply with over voltage protection satellite personal communication services writing stepper motor pull ups Philips TV Remote codes BASCOM-8051 multicounter project uploading