- Sun Oct 10 2010, 10:40 AM
This project is a scrolling dot matrix LED message display powered by 8051 microcontroller. The code is written in assembly to control four 8x8 dot matrix LED display segments. Message to be displayed is stored in I2C EEPROM memory which is configurable through uart. Author has provided a VB software for easy configuration of message display from your PC.
User can not only set type of meesage to be displayed on LED display, but also control scrolling speed of message. There are two gui software provided in the package one is a simple interface and second software provides advance features to user with preview of message before saving settings to board.
Project code is written in 8051 assembly language. The complete zip package includes:
1. Assembly Coding
2. Circuit Diagram
3. Font Creation program
4. Information on Dot matrix display
5. VB software code for GUI interface
6. Pictures of hardware
I really want to thank the Author Nasim Majoka (majoka) for his wonderful contribution. Also i want to thank him for providing help and guidance on forum.
Here are some demo videos of the project recorded by Majoka himself, i again want to thank him for adding Rickey's World to the video .
Incase you have any doubts or issues with the project, please make use of forum.
Thu Nov 20 2014, 06:00 PM
@Mehboob.. I don't think you can do that.
Sat Nov 15 2014, 06:41 AM
Pls can you send me code in c of PWM generation using UART/serial port in 8051.
Fri Nov 14 2014, 02:51 PM
NEED A BOOK ON MICROPROCESSOR AND INTERFACING BY D.V.HALL. RIGHT NOW, I SHALL BE VERY THANK FULL TO U....
Thu Nov 13 2014, 02:15 PM
please code hex project avr blood pressure monitor
Thu Nov 13 2014, 05:56 AM
hi mate, whats the ajay-bhargav? tell us more pls
Wed Nov 12 2014, 12:56 AM
@tmtm000.. have you been able to join ?
Wed Nov 12 2014, 12:54 AM
@Alice..become a member,then send a PM to ajay_bhargav the site owner.
Tue Nov 11 2014, 03:58 AM
Thanks a lot for your informative tutorials!
Mon Nov 10 2014, 09:03 AM
Hello, This is Alice from a PCB rototype manufacturer. Our company is interested in your website contents, and wonder if we can advertise our company with payment on your website. There are two ways to advertise: first, if we an get a instant quote section on your main site columns; second, whether we can get a advertising section if you have any avaliable one. If any of above ways avaliable, please contact me with your detailed scheme and advertising charge. Thanks. Alice
Sat Nov 08 2014, 11:58 AM
Signals and Systems, 2nd Edition by Alan V. Oppenheim Alan S.willsky with S.Hamid Nawab?
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 08:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:25 AM
- Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter - Updated by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Nov 26 2014, 04:53 AM
- Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter - Updated by: mahi000
Sat Nov 22 2014, 03:34 PM
- Android Controlled Robot using 8051 Microcontroller by: vivek kumar
Sat Nov 22 2014, 02:37 PM
- Scrolling Dot Matrix LED Display using 8051 by: ramankrishnan
Wed Nov 19 2014, 03:51 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: ajay_bhargav
Fri Nov 14 2014, 05:16 AM
Wed Nov 26 2014, 02:18 PM
Tue Nov 25 2014, 05:13 PM
Mon Nov 24 2014, 10:08 PM
Tue Nov 18 2014, 09:13 AM
Sun Nov 16 2014, 11:13 PM
Wed Nov 12 2014, 05:32 AM
Mon Nov 10 2014, 08:11 AM
Thu Nov 06 2014, 02:55 AM
shift register display Ethernet implementation IIC library DSP graphical simulation A Comprehensive Illustrated Internet Protocols Ref fabrication of micropumps shyam image field AT89C51 8051 DS1307 Clock address location streaming audio 96.3Mhz FM transmitter no coil playing sound with 8051 voting machine project with report microcontrollers in measurement and control system welcome menu part time jobs Incremental coder calculations