- Sun Oct 10 2010, 06:40 AM
This project is a scrolling dot matrix LED message display powered by 8051 microcontroller. The code is written in assembly to control four 8x8 dot matrix LED display segments. Message to be displayed is stored in I2C EEPROM memory which is configurable through uart. Author has provided a VB software for easy configuration of message display from your PC.
User can not only set type of meesage to be displayed on LED display, but also control scrolling speed of message. There are two gui software provided in the package one is a simple interface and second software provides advance features to user with preview of message before saving settings to board.
Project code is written in 8051 assembly language. The complete zip package includes:
1. Assembly Coding
2. Circuit Diagram
3. Font Creation program
4. Information on Dot matrix display
5. VB software code for GUI interface
6. Pictures of hardware
I really want to thank the Author Nasim Majoka (majoka) for his wonderful contribution. Also i want to thank him for providing help and guidance on forum.
Here are some demo videos of the project recorded by Majoka himself, i again want to thank him for adding Rickey's World to the video .
Incase you have any doubts or issues with the project, please make use of forum.
Sat Sep 13 2014, 12:34 PM
jaimin1212,Pimpalkhare Create a thread for your question
Sat Sep 13 2014, 02:35 AM
i want to make self balancing robot using MPU6050 using atmega8.. please help to get data of gyro and accelerometer from this sensor through atmega8.
Thu Sep 11 2014, 09:00 AM
Hello sir, I am trying to make Wearfin project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6PVBvQf-g so can u help me in teaching how to built the program???
Thu Sep 11 2014, 02:21 AM
plz hlp me in my project
Tue Sep 09 2014, 01:19 AM
Mon Sep 08 2014, 08:14 AM
water changing in fish tank automatically using microcontoller with timer. send idea to me
Sat Sep 06 2014, 11:09 AM
Sat Sep 06 2014, 10:10 AM
plx guide me
Sat Sep 06 2014, 10:09 AM
hi i want to buy plx guie me
Sat Sep 06 2014, 03:10 AM
@Ben, Its hard to undrstand the context like this. If you can post in forum with some example code we might answer you better.
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 02:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 10:16 AM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 06:58 AM
- Smart Home using GSM, Bluetooth and Android (with project report and ppt) by: Gaurav Khadasane in: AVR Projects
Wed Apr 30 2014, 04:00 PM
- Arduino based GPS data Logger by: Santosh Mishra in: AVR Projects
Mon Mar 31 2014, 06:25 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: ajay_bhargav
Wed Sep 17 2014, 01:02 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: breadman
Tue Sep 16 2014, 02:03 AM
- Digital Code lock with LCD and Keypad using AT89C2051 by: vikshit
Fri Sep 12 2014, 02:02 AM
- An Orcad tutorial for Schematic and PCB design by: Nabarun Ghosh
Tue Sep 09 2014, 01:18 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: ajay_bhargav
Sat Sep 06 2014, 03:13 AM
Tue Sep 30 2014, 08:42 AM
Tue Sep 30 2014, 12:18 AM
Sat Sep 27 2014, 03:39 AM
Thu Sep 25 2014, 02:39 AM
Tue Sep 23 2014, 05:04 AM
Fri Sep 19 2014, 01:08 PM
Fri Sep 19 2014, 12:45 AM
Thu Sep 18 2014, 02:28 AM