Discussion in "Project Doubts" started by    Chinmay Das    Mar 11, 2009.
Thu Mar 26 2009, 09:17 pm
i will start my circuit as soon as possible by sunday and let u know the results .
it took time as mine pst has been started .
good to here that project is working perfectely.
and about soil mositure cirucit make the circuit as given in the below diagram then it might work.

Thu Mar 26 2009, 09:18 pm

i will start my circuit as soon as possible by sunday and let u know the results .
and about soil mositure cirucit make the circuit as given in the below diagram then it might work.

ricky17

Thu Mar 26 2009, 10:46 pm

ricky17

are ricky u hv redesign the same ckt as in the document. just give a look to dis 1. der is nothing diff in ur 1 n the document one. i was able to get analog o/p of SM sensor, bt didnt get it on LCD. pls go tro my just previous post in detail...i hv explained my observation in detail.

Fri Mar 27 2009, 06:14 pm
this problem is there with all the ADC which uses multiplexers. the reason for this is ADC uses capacitor based sample and hold circuit and when multiplexer switches from one channel to other channel. sometimes capacitor does not get dischanged properly and gives false values.

Try following, connect 100nF caps on all the ADC inputs. and give small delays between each readings. I hope problem get solved.
 Chinmay Das like this.
Fri Mar 27 2009, 10:32 pm
hello ajay

thnks 4 ur useful reply....2moro i will try d capacitors on adc ckt. bt i hv one more doubt.

i m already given 250 4 adc delay....hw much more sud i give ....?sud i increase the dealy 4m 250 or add som more delay 2 instuction?

Ajay Reply
This problem is there with all the ADC which uses multiplexers. the reason for this is ADC uses capacitor based sample and hold circuit and when multiplexer switches from one channel to other channel. sometimes capacitor does not get dischanged properly and gives false values.

Try following, connect 100nF caps on all the ADC inputs. and give small delays between each readings. Add some delay after end of conversion and then read o/p give delay of about 1ms
. I hope problem get solved

[ Edited Sat Mar 28 2009, 06:28 am ]
Sun Mar 29 2009, 11:18 pm
here it itz i m using LM35DZ.

[ Edited Sun Mar 29 2009, 11:40 pm ]
Sun Mar 29 2009, 11:41 pm
temp ckt by amit........inter change pin 11 n pin 4
Mon Mar 30 2009, 12:00 am
also chk dis ckt...
Tue Mar 31 2009, 01:26 am
hello everyone!
I just joined the forum and this is my first post to this forum. actually i was really impressed by the effort mady by Amit after going through the project report and i decided to carry out this project as my FYP.
Now this is the time for me to start the project. And i believe that if i carry it out under the guidence of you people then it might be much easier for me to go through all this stage.
Now since i m going to start my project so i would like to get your initial advices..
HOW AND FROM WHERE I SHOULD START THIS PROJECT? AND WHAT PRECAUTIONARY MEASURMENTS SHOULD I TAKE AT THE START SO THAT I DO NOT FACE MUCH PROBLEMS WHILE TROUBLESHOOTING?

i would like to add here that i have already bought the components...but i have some doubt regarding Humidity sensor...is this sensor expensive? i chked it out in the market and its price was approximately 1500 PK RS...which would b about 1000 Indian RS..is this price ok?
secondly i want to know that HEAK SINKS are necessary to be used for voltage regulators?
i also want to know that what is 10kohm bourns pot actually. i could not get it from the market...is this some type of a variable resistor?
last is there any alternate for 4083 shmitt trigger IC? i also could not find this in market.

Waiting for your replies..especially Amit,Ajay,Ricky and Chinmay:-)
Regards!
Tue Mar 31 2009, 08:01 pm
Waiting for your reply guys:)

Get Social

Information