LCD Tutorial for interfacing with Microcontrollers
Introduction of LCD type HD44780, Pin
description and general information.
Basic information of LCD like registers,
CGRAM, CGROM, DDRAM and busy flag etc.
Information on LCD commands including list of
useful commands that are used frequently.
Full information on methods to initialize LCD in
8-bit interface and programming examples in C and assembly.
Steps to check busy flag of lcd and
alternative methods for delay.
C and assembly examples for programming LCD in 8-bit
interface and sending command and data to LCD.
Complete information on how to use CGRAM of
LCD and to create user defined patterns.
Learn to use LCD in 4-bit Mode, circuit
diagram with lot of infromation.
Programming example for microcontroller to
communicate with LCD in 4-bit mode.
Bookmark This tutorialPlease Bookmark my website for more tutorials.
Link to this tutorial: LCD Interfacing tutorial
Share it! Like it!
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Sharanjit Singh in: 8051 Projects
Tue Oct 15 2019, 12:47 pm
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Er. Sharanjit Singh in: 8051 Projects
Tue May 07 2019, 02:45 pm
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 11:45 am
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 07:46 pm
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 04:28 pm
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: Pageroks
Sun Aug 27 2023, 12:33 pm
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Berfa Goma
Sun Jun 11 2023, 07:30 am
- Simple Digital Countdown Timer using 7-seg Display by: ExperimenterUK
Wed Apr 12 2023, 03:03 am
- Simple Digital Countdown Timer using 7-seg Display by: Abiola
Wed Apr 05 2023, 03:07 am
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: Samantawyr
Tue Mar 07 2023, 04:18 am